Husband Intimidated by Lover's Nudity and Endowment

jeff & christy

Couple
Gold Member
From
TN, US
Are their other couples that have noticed this experience consistently.

My husband, while very experienced in the lifestyle, and very use to our regular lover, is very intimidated and startled by the sight of him walking around naked. If he goes down the hallway and Darnell is coming from the other direction, my husband will startled, stop and either turn around, duck into another room or just stand to the side.

I've watched this for years. I think its cute. I was just wondering about others experiences.

I mean it makes sense. It’s a sign of submission. He feels a little intimidated by a black man’s significantly larger penis. All men do. The fact that he’s walking around and his tool is just flopping around can be a little intimidating but your husband going the opposite way is a sign of respect. He recognizes the black bull as the leader of the party. Your husband knows his place.

Perfect, this is when you remind him black men have cocks, white boys have dicks. Woman fuck cocks and deny dicks. It's a natural order.
Actually, it's just a matter of opinion... But it's hubby who has the cock.
This is a Dick.

View media item 248731Black men have never used the term "cock" when referring to our Meat before white people started the 'BBC' fetish.
Am i right my bruhs?

Last edited:
I think this is something you should explore and open up. It would be interesting to hear why he does this etc etc does he feel embaressed by another man's large cock, some other form of homophobic ideas??
Maybe somethingt that should be confronted?

https://www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/future-of-sex-tumblr_nzw7oc8m6j1v0mn4go1_1280-jpg.852421/

My husband, while very experienced in the lifestyle, and very use to our regular lover, is very intimidated and startled by the sight of him walking around naked. If he goes down the hallway and Darnell is coming from the other direction, my husband will startled, stop and either turn around, duck into another room or just stand to the side.

I've watched this for years. I think its cute. I was just wondering about others experiences.
Let's see it

Understandable, if he knows Marcus excites u as much as he does!!

I'm sure your post will illicit a few laughs but, as a man who behaves similarly towards my wife's boy toys, I have the same habits because I enjoy accommodating PEOPLE, not simply my wife.

To me. The act of fucking my wife is my arousing and sensual way of accommodating people who are either equally talented, or often more talented, than myself. I love her, choose to accommodate and facilitate her needs.

Occasionally... my sheepish behavior comes from that. Apologizing, standing to the side, allowing my hallway (etc) to be your hallway. That feeling is even stronger in me when my wife's lover happens to be nude and in shape.

Not trying to diagnose, simply relate because I behave in a similar manner.

Back