Husband Intimidated by Lover's Nudity and Endowment

Exactly. It’s evident if you go to a nude beach too. It’s not just white women staring at the black man’s penis. White men are too. Regardless of gender, people are just amazed at the size of the black man’s “sausage” even at its flaccid state. Like Heidi Klum once said after she saw Seals penis for the first time “Wow..now that’s a man” and white men feel the exact same way!

This is why Gunnison Beach is so important. The distinction is clear. Ive seen subs there with chastity cages on, while Black kings just swing around with their muscles glistening in the sun. I try so hard to get my female friends to go. to corrupt them.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/future-of-sex-tumblr_nzw7oc8m6j1v0mn4go1_1280-jpg.852421/
He'll that is today

Are their other couples that have noticed this experience consistently.

My husband, while very experienced in the lifestyle, and very use to our regular lover, is very intimidated and startled by the sight of him walking around naked. If he goes down the hallway and Darnell is coming from the other direction, my husband will startled, stop and either turn around, duck into another room or just stand to the side.

I've watched this for years. I think its cute. I was just wondering about others experiences.
it would not intimidate me
would enjoy knowing he was probably going back to fuck you again
why be intimidated , he's watched and knows what he does to you
should just be thankful of what he does to you and he does not have to worry about having a wife who isn't satisfied any more.

I wasn't imtimidated. I did star at it a lot because it was so large and I would often think about how cool and confident it was that he would walk around the house naked and sometimes just a t-shirt. Plus I liked that it was out in the open in front of us. The only reason he would come around was to have sex and please my wife and to step in place of me.
I liked seeing it so I could get used to it being a part of our lives and knew when it was very small he just fucked or woke up. When it was a little larger than normal he would want to fuck my wife's pussy.
And finally, by being exposed he would leave tiny cum stains on the furniture or sheets at times just like my wifes wet pussy would after they fucked on a couch or bed sheets.
I started doing the same so she could see the contrast between us and hope it played a psychological seed that by seeing how much smaller I was than him, it would make her want to have more sex with him and him with her.

I wasn't imtimidated. I did star at it a lot because it was so large and I would often think about how cool and confident it was that he would walk around the house naked and sometimes just a t-shirt. Plus I liked that it was out in the open in front of us. The only reason he would come around was to have sex and please my wife and to step in place of me.
I liked seeing it so I could get used to it being a part of our lives and knew when it was very small he just fucked or woke up. When it was a little larger than normal he would want to fuck my wife's pussy.
And finally, by being exposed he would leave tiny cum stains on the furniture or sheets at times just like my wifes wet pussy would after they fucked on a couch or bed sheets.
I started doing the same so she could see the contrast between us and hope it played a psychological seed that by seeing how much smaller I was than him, it would make her want to have more sex with him and him with her.
I was lucky, my wife came to me and told me she wanted to have more sex with her bull and not me. She said she knew it wasn't right but that is how she felt, so I asked her if I could still eat her pussy and watch her masturbate and she smiled very wickedly and said sure, anytime !!! I about came in my pants right there

I was lucky, my wife came to me and told me she wanted to have more sex with her bull and not me. She said she knew it wasn't right but that is how she felt, so I asked her if I could still eat her pussy and watch her masturbate and she smiled very wickedly and said sure, anytime !!! I about came in my pants right there
Maybe your husband is not so much intimidated as he is turned on by seeing your lover big dick... and ducks into a room because he doesn't want you all to notice just how turned on he is.
You are a lucky cuckold sir. Appreciate what you have!

I mean it makes sense. It’s a sign of submission. He feels a little intimidated by a black man’s significantly larger penis. All men do. The fact that he’s walking around and his tool is just flopping around can be a little intimidating but your husband going the opposite way is a sign of respect. He recognizes the black bull as the leader of the party. Your husband knows his place.
All husbands should respect us in that fashion

Back