Husband idea for me to try bbc

My husband ideas to go to a sports bar make a bet with a black guy hoping that my husband lose in the bet and have to give the guy head you guy think this is a good idea or not
I say its safe something you think you want try go for it . Try going to a swingers club its easier being people you know ofc start there have naughty fun be safe get you some bbc

If that is your real pic in your profile Christina, that black guy is going be one lucky man!

Nice idea; but what happens if things kick off and get out of hand or violent?

You know the safest, easiest and most fun for beginners would be to go to a reputable swingers club on nights allowing single men. The single guys will be fun and respectful- and flirty. You'd have a great time and get a sense of this is something you would enjoy.

great idea but I would have your husband pick the guy and purposely lose the bet.
I am working on taking my wife to a bar frequented by bbcand starting conversation with some bbc guys and get her involved in the conversation and make it known that I want her to get fucked I can not let her know because she has told me she does not need me to fix her up when she see the right bbc she will be his and I had better be ready to know she is going to take a bbc

I am trying for years to convince my wife to fuck other men, especially blacks, but I didn t succed till now....any advices?

i

I am working on taking my wife to a bar frequented by bbcand starting conversation with some bbc guys and get her involved in the conversation and make it known that I want her to get fucked I can not let her know because she has told me she does not need me to fix her up when she see the right bbc she will be his and I had better be ready to know she is going to take a bbc
Nice plan! Success!

Back