Husband humilliation

Well if you give in then the training/conditioning clock is reset. Best thing to do is to start small, even if your eventual goal is more long term that he realises. Set small targets. One weekend. Two weekends in a row. Then a week Mon - Fri. Just keep that one week a while and then make it Monday - Sunday. A whole 7 day period. Then after a week on week off move it to 14 days. Give him breaks for a while, but no orgasm if you are both committed to a long term solution but don't deny him 100% at that stage. Then it becomes 28 days. Then a quarter. Another quarter. 6 months. Slowly build tollerance and watch just how hot and attentive he gets.
J
Xoxoxo
It's very practical to double the lock up period each session. A good approach is to say "You just finished two weeks. Get to two weeks this time and we can start talking about release." When you get there, push him *******, for another two weeks.

Well if you give in then the training/conditioning clock is reset. Best thing to do is to start small, even if your eventual goal is more long term that he realises. Set small targets. One weekend. Two weekends in a row. Then a week Mon - Fri. Just keep that one week a while and then make it Monday - Sunday. A whole 7 day period. Then after a week on week off move it to 14 days. Give him breaks for a while, but no orgasm if you are both committed to a long term solution but don't deny him 100% at that stage. Then it becomes 28 days. Then a quarter. Another quarter. 6 months. Slowly build tollerance and watch just how hot and attentive he gets.
J
Xoxoxo
wow wish I had a wife like you.would love to be controlled in that way.

Painting finger and toe nails is good. Lingerie and nylons too. Dont forget make up and hair, or a wig. A nice chastity cage to put you in total control would be ideal!

the icing would be a nice video record of his emasculation!
ohh gasp ..........................

wow wish I had a wife like you.would love to be controlled in that way.
Be careful what you wish for hun. In my experience some guys don't think it through before nagging their partners to do it. It maybe a hot fantasy for the guy asking for it, but when I got a taste that was it. The day Michael gave me the reigns his fantasy was pushed right to the edge. He went from a guy who had sex 4 times a week with me to a guy in 2019, who hasn't had sex in any form for nearly 2 yrs & has had his dick locked in a jailbird for nearing a year. He has literally forgotten what my pussy feels like. Our agreement was for this lifestyle to end at the end of 2019 and that our sexual relationship would resume. However this won't happen and we have already agreed it will go on indefinitely. Once it starts and your partner has had a taste of this lifestyle it's hard to convince her to stop. So be careful guys.
J
Xoxoxo

Painting finger and toe nails is good. Lingerie and nylons too. Dont forget make up and hair, or a wig. A nice chastity cage to put you in total control would be ideal!

the icing would be a nice video record of his emasculation!
Ive painted his toe nails and made him wear pantys. As todays his dick is locked.

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_014900.jpg
    IMG_20200121_014900.jpg
    790.5 KB · Views: 48
Be careful what you wish for hun. In my experience some guys don't think it through before nagging their partners to do it. It maybe a hot fantasy for the guy asking for it, but when I got a taste that was it. The day Michael gave me the reigns his fantasy was pushed right to the edge. He went from a guy who had sex 4 times a week with me to a guy in 2019, who hasn't had sex in any form for nearly 2 yrs & has had his dick locked in a jailbird for nearing a year. He has literally forgotten what my pussy feels like. Our agreement was for this lifestyle to end at the end of 2019 and that our sexual relationship would resume. However this won't happen and we have already agreed it will go on indefinitely. Once it starts and your partner has had a taste of this lifestyle it's hard to convince her to stop. So be careful guys.
J
Xoxoxo

Hello Miss

You really know from what you are speaking. I would love to talk to you and learn something. Please leave me a PM Miss ☺️

He has pushed me so hard to become a hotwife. Tonight I'm going to paint his toe nails and make him wear fishnets. He is my slave now. I need more ideas for Tonight. Help me humilliate him. Give me ideas.

*i Will upload pictures
[/QUOT
Get on your hands and knees and order him to suck your asshole while he gives you a full body massage. His mouth stays on your asshole until you are fully massaged including your fingers and toes. Then, turn over and order him to lick you to orgasm.

Back