Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I don't get a thrill from inserting a cock into georgia also she likes feel cock hard and guy do it himself, the more turned on she is after he left the more we have sex, says thrill of stranger fucking her when he meets her with me watching

Nothing better than staring up at a man's pumping black ass while his balls bounce all over your face!
I'd have to agree that's pretty wankworthy, but in my view it's nowhere near as erotically thrilling as then watching close-up the guy's custard-strokes and the orgasmic swelling up and super-stiffening and ejaculatory jerkings of his bare cock as he spurts his whole load into my woman.

I have never had the pleasure of putting a black cock in my wife's mouth or cunt, but I am looking forward to when I have that pleasure. From my experience with about my wife having sex with about 65 men, most men do not want a cuckold anywhere near their cocks. So I could not put their cocks in my wife's mouth or cunt even though I want to.
However, I have been lucky enough to put a white man's cock in my wife's mouth. It was very exciting for me, my wife. the man whose cock I put in my wife's mouth and very many people watching in person at the sex party and those online watching.

Too true.

With a younger and more vigorous lover, especially if his erection was strongly upcurved and the head of it well-aimed, the wife's womb will very likely have had its cervix fucked open then been shot full of spunk by his first two or three---invariably his punchiest---ejaculatory spurts.

On top of that, the continuing orgasmic contractions of the womb will have caused an upsucking of the semen from the pool her lover will have left in the back of her vagina into which her gaping cervix very actively dips throughout her orgasm and for many minutes after it, eagerly upsucking still more of her lover's freshly-shot spunk.

Full-on bareback fucking in the woman's fertile time is very sure-fire indeed and can result in her conceiving while she is still in the arms of her lover, sometimes even before he has withdrawn his cock from her, especially if the fuck has been a long one and the woman's orgasm is deliberately prolonged by deep thrusting continued for several minutes after her lover has ejaculated.

Try as her husband might to eat out his wife after she has been fucked brim-full of spunk, he will never be able to suck out of her the first part of her lover's load that was passionately pumped straight into her cervix then flooded her womb and egg-tubes while she orgasmed more or less strongly under him.

Simply put hubbies, any and every unprotected fucking of your wife by a potent and fertile lover can result in her conceiving in his arms within 20 minutes of him ejaculating into her right beside you in the marital bed, whether you vainly try to eat her out or not.

Scary or what?
I have experienced much of what you describe and agree that it is exhilarating. The part I relish, especially after they have been at it for a while, is the smell of their sex. After getting them started I sit back on our king bed and enjoy the sights, sounds, smell and motion to the bed created by their sexual journey.

I have experienced much of what you describe and agree that it is exhilarating. The part I relish, especially after they have been at it for a while, is the smell of their sex. After getting them started I sit back on our king bed and enjoy the sights, sounds, smell and motion to the bed created by their sexual journey.
Don't I know it Amores. Lying back naked masturbating right beside the interthrusting bodies of the lovers on the rocking marital bed with it moving rhythmically under you in time to the guy's every thrust into your eagerly yielded wife, and you synchronising your hand-strokes on your bursting erection with them, and timing your orgasm to coincide with him manfully ejaculating into your ecstasizing wife. It's so fucking hot it's intoxicating. And extremely addicktive.

tumblr_p1zgpiJFKj1tnp5smo1_400.gif
Yes!

Back