Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I like playing with couples. That's my favorite play time, but I've never been with a cuck couple. This forum is opening my eyes and expanding my horizons. Thank you all for that. But to the topic...incidental contact with the other guy has never been a concern for me. In fact, getting into a rhythm with 2 on 1 can be intensifying. But having the man hold on to my dick? NEVER!!!...before, but I'm beginning to see that in some situations, where the wife wants hubby/bf to put that big dick in and she's charged up, well, I'm starting to get turned on at the idea myself. Maybe one of these days I can get the chance to try this...

When Mrs J was with me and A, we both put each other's cock back in if it popped out. No problem, but her new boyfriend isn't so comfortable with me yet and would probably panic if I was to touch his cock.

tumblr_nsifc4LI561uzf9auo1_640.jpg
So hot

I like playing with couples. That's my favorite play time, but I've never been with a cuck couple. This forum is opening my eyes and expanding my horizons. Thank you all for that. But to the topic...incidental contact with the other guy has never been a concern for me. In fact, getting into a rhythm with 2 on 1 can be intensifying. But having the man hold on to my dick? NEVER!!!...before, but I'm beginning to see that in some situations, where the wife wants hubby/bf to put that big dick in and she's charged up, well, I'm starting to get turned on at the idea myself. Maybe one of these days I can get the chance to try this...
I understand being squeamish about it at first. But, i would think it would also show complete submission towards the Bull and feel like a real power trip for the Bull too. Pretty erotic.

Back