Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

I love having my husband under me licking ball as I'm getting fucked. It's even better when guys "accidentally" slip out over and over letting their wet cocks fall on his face for him to clean up. Then wait for him to push his cock back inside me with his tongue! Some "accidentally" slip out just as they are about to cum. That creates quite a mess which is really quite funny!
Those are the situations in which a cuckold proves he deserves his wife.

tumblr_nccy5unOLT1tf7j65o2_500.jpg
The party I attended with my bull had a couple of cucks ,they served drinks and cleaned whatever the bulls wanted ,I had my cunt cleaned whenever a bull shot his load ,that was so erotic ,I was having problem taking a bulls huge cock as per the photo ,one cuck came behind me rubbed some lube in me and assisted the cock to enter me then rimmed my ass while the bull fucked me ,as he was about to explode he told me to share his load with the cuck as a reward,he withdrew from me and as I got of his cock the cuck was already sucking his cock quickly joining him my bull blew and both of us shared his huge load ,loved the taste of my ass and cum from the cucks tongue the combination made me orgasmed.

Back