Husband Guiding BBC Into Wife

this happed about ten years ago just before the cash crunch.
A couple that I know were less than a year from becoming empty nesters as their ******* 9who was eighteen going on 19) was in her senior year in high school. Actually doing a victory lap to improve her marks for college. She had been dating the same guy for five years who was a year older and also happened to be black. He was and is a nice guy, from a great family with a similar social back ground. His dad is a dentist and her mom a thoracic surgeon. Her parents are both professionals he is a Civil Engineer and she has a job teaching high school vice principals and principals.

This couple had had a number of sleep overs over the years. Often in each other’s beds.

Any ways her-arenas had agreed to take her and her boy friend to an adults only clothing optional resort for his reading week at college.
Two,weeks before her mom had a slip and fall at work and broke her hip.their trip was in trouble. I got a call as I had been to this resort and was asked to chaperone the ******* from drinking. When her dad gave me two boxes of condoms I got the point.

Well I wanted to have some fun and only agreed to do it if they cancelled one of the rooms. Each room had two queen sized beds so there was lots of room.

I also got on me computer and ordered two bikinis from skin bikini one was an 0906 sexy cur out bikini and the other was a 1208 mono bikini. Both in white.

Well the first day was a dud as she was upset with the sleeping arrangements and she also felt she was being not looked at enough.
Things did not pick up later when I put the condo s on the bed side table with lube and went out for a two hour stroll.

The next day after breakfast (you have to dress for meals) I left out the two bikinis on her bed for her to find. I also left out a banana Hammic for him. Now they were being notice.

That night those two could hardly contain them selves. About ten they came back to the room from one of the parties. There was a moment of silence then she stripped off as did he. They announced they were going to have sex. I rolled out of bed handed her a condom told her not with out this. I found some shorts and put them on. They had the condom on. They could not believe what I had done.

I got a “you mean

To this I walked over told her to get in the middle of their bed and spread her legs
Next I told him to get between her legs. With one hand i guided him first to her pussy then into her. Once done I turned and left.

I did not make it to the elevator before I heard my name called. They were standing in the hall with a full condom hanging from his cock.
Could I come back and help them some more.

By the end of the week they had used all the condoms in two boxes.

On a side note. Six years later they got married. They asked me to drive them to their wedding night hotel room.

This time they asked that i help them out of their wedding clothes. And that I guide his bare cock into his new wife.
They had twins ten months later. The girls is Jamie the female version of my name and the boy Jas which is the Old English form of my name. At 57 I was asked to be a god ******* not only by the parents but by both sets of grand parents.

tumblr_or3osnMLGv1wpyqvso1_540.jpg
why would ya need to be told... What a site to see and be a part of....

Back