Husband disapproving of bull

Im interested to know of any examples where the husband is not approving of bull or possibly being cuckolded at all? The bull may take great pleasure in such a scenario.

I have been in such a situation, my wife fucked a man I very much disliked. He gave her the fucking if her life. I cum too soon and can't satisfy, but his size and stamina gave her everything she'd craved, he took her from me. It was incredibly erotic.

My hubby wanted me to get into this lifestyle so he's always approved. Only a couple of times he's not been happy. One time when a guy I liked finished with me but passed me on to his friend. I started seeing the friend without telling hubby and he wasn't happy!
The other time was when I started seeing my ex bf from before I met hubby. I met him again on Facebook and started seeing him. He's a white guy and was my first sexual experience so hubbys always been a bit jealous of him! But the guy was enthusiastic with BDSM which I wanted to get into, so I enjoyed my time with him. Hubby even more unhappy when I had his name tattooed on my inner thigh!

I approve of most all of them the wife how ever has had a couple that she will not see again. I think that is sort of not approving

Re: Husband disapproving of Bull
I have been in such a situation, my wife fucked a man I very much disliked. He gave her the fucking if her life .... his size and stamina gave her everything she'd craved, he took her from me. It was incredibly erotic.
....What are you implying by "he took her from me" ... did he break up your marriage ... or does she simply refuse to have sex with you, etc?
....Cucks never really know what to expect or how they will react when they meet their wive's new lovers. It's sort of like how he reacts when his ******* starts dating boys ... usually protective fathers take a 'suspicious' attitude towards the new boy; often because he's stereotyped that al boys are devious with their interest in his *******. I'm going through this now, actually, with my 16 yo *******. So, I just don't meet the boy until after my wife has checked him out and my ******* has dated him a couple times. But, I can certainly understand the feeling you might have.
....Often these feelings are because you either feel 'threatened' by the possibility of being replaced, or you're jealous of what this person does that you can't, or both ... and these feelings are unnecessarily created in our minds, unfortunately. Possibly, if it your desire to overcome these feelings, you might suggest a non-threatening event such as a cookout or casual dinner out where you can possibly get to know this person better without the dread of knowing your wife will be having sex with him afterwards.
....But, don't totally mark off the possibilities that you see something truly negative in this person that your wife doesn't see due to her overly passionated mind. Its hard to have a "lets face the facts" conversation with yourself as it tends to be biased towards supporting your original feelings. But have one anyways ... have a relaxed night out as a 3-some, and even discuss your issues with your spouse. Although most the time your feelings are false, they might just could be right and she needs to know that, too.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
My husband isn't a cuck but if he had legitimate concerns or bad vibes from someone I was seeing I would definitely be open to the discussion.

My husband is my #1, I'm not going to do something he's not cool with.
You are a very good wife then. I can’t believe any wife would disrespect her husband and not consider his feelings

In my younger days I took a great feal of pleasure fucking a woman in front of her husband/boyfriend. Often as I was fucking her and she was getting more vocal the male half would have a rather sick or pained look on his face. It was easy to see the male half wasn't particularly happy with me but that added to my pleasure. I was pretty physically fit back then and weighrf in at about 220 lbs so most males didn't attempt to challenge me. Now I would much rather have a woman or two without any participation of their significant other.

Hubby has final say over who and when. Hubby will always be in charge
Proper. Proper method. Anything else is a violation of trust, which is a very slippery slope to tread, but there are those who do tread it, of course. This is because as much as they want black cock, they know their husbands will never ever approve of them having any. Period.

Back