Husband could not keep it hard

Even with her in this outfit I could not keep it hard View attachment 683171 long enough to cum in her. Is it me?
Its you of course, she is a very hot woman, but its not fully your fault, you are not a real man in the bedroom, we both are white and not real men at all sexually, and there comes a time as where you are now for sure , and where I am also , not with wife on board as of yet, but we look at hot women and know we cannot please them as real men should (black men could and do) so our tiny white cocks have no reaction at all, its beyond embarrassing, yet if we see a black man on top of a white female pushing deep and chocking her with his black cock, we are rock hard.. its as pathetic as it gets..

Last edited:
If you cum that fast it must be mental. I truly enjoy sex and never want it to be over when im engaged in it. Just the thought of me sexually pleasing a woman keeps me hard all night. Even after I cum Im even harder and even more eager to please her body. Ill tell you what, let me borrow her and Ill show you what to do with her.

This where the majority of women start their unfaithfulness. They want to be desired touched and sex is an extension of that. Once the initial trauma is obverse a husband will feel more content the pressure is off

This is very much how things went with us. He just never keeps it up long enough or fully gets there. I used to blame myself.
I had a hard time believing my husband for a long time and being comfortable with the idea but it works for us now better! Sex is better and I am honest about what I don't get from him and he is aware of what i want and get from other men. I'm happier with my marriage now more than ever. Hubby is happy also to not feel he isn't keeping me satisfied. There's no cheating and we both find it to be a major turn on!

Seems like not performing with a partner or not having to, probably does promote more of the same for many folks, for many couples. yielding that role to another male has meaning, and meaning FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED, whether or not a husband is truly inadequate and not up to the task of pleasuring his wife.

Exactly. My husband and I have had a great sex life. We are finding this is much more honest. I don't have to sneek around for what I want now. We role play if that's what sounds exciting. He and I share on a different level that is more fulfilling for us both. Bonus for myself is I almost always get what I want and reaching my sexual prime with a number of men I call my friends. They all give something the others don't. Its very liberating!

This is very much how things went with us. He just never keeps it up long enough or fully gets there. I used to blame myself.
I had a hard time believing my husband for a long time and being comfortable with the idea but it works for us now better! Sex is better and I am honest about what I don't get from him and he is aware of what i want and get from other men. I'm happier with my marriage now more than ever. Hubby is happy also to not feel he isn't keeping me satisfied. There's no cheating and we both find it to be a major turn on!
wow........................

Exactly. My husband and I have had a great sex life. We are finding this is much more honest. I don't have to sneek around for what I want now. We role play if that's what sounds exciting. He and I share on a different level that is more fulfilling for us both. Bonus for myself is I almost always get what I want and reaching my sexual prime with a number of men I call my friends. They all give something the others don't. Its very liberating!
Ohhh my

Back