Hungarian girl :)

Fruzsi16

Female
From
Hungary
Hi :) I'm just here out of curiosity. :)
I've been watching a lot of videos like this lately and.. :p exciting xd :)
unfortunately, there are no black people in Hungary.. :/ Maybe in Budapest, but I live far from there. :(
to be honest.. i don't know if i have the courage for this... But I think about such things almost constantly, and.. :))) If my grandma know this.. she definetly kil* me if.. xd

unfortunately, there are no black people in Hungary.. :/ Maybe in Budapest, but I live far from there. :(
to be honest.. i don't know if i have the courage for this... But I think about such things almost constantly, and.. :))) If my grandma know this.. she definetly kil* me if.. xd
We will keep it a secret

Our lips are sealed, baby

You never know your grandma my also have the same passions as you, but never acted on it! It's possible your desires my have may have been passed down from her.....

hi Fruszi! you are totally right, I live in a village near Miskolc and i was the only black guy there and thjat was crazy woman flirt with me even when my wife was in front, that was one of the reason of divorce, anyway i never understood so wel the hungarian languajer, anyway here we are, there is nothing bad in what you wish or your dream, I can help you!!!

Magyar fehér nemjó? 😁

Back