Humiliation?

What kind of humiliation?

If it's to be pissed or ******* on face no.

On the other hand, some consider the fact that receiving cum on face is a form of humiliation.

In this case it's a big yes!;)
I would like to accept humiliation by a healthy woman. Except shitting i can access everything like humiliation.

Here's a little humiliation story from real life some of you might enjoy. In high school here in Denmark there was this really hot blonde girl my age with a fantastic body who slept around with a lot of black guys a few years older. :lips: In other words boys our age (18) didn't stand a chance, especially white. We could only fantasize about her and she was also a bit of a bully to be honest. Anyway, in another part of our school there was a department for mentally challenged (low intelligence) *******. They usually kept to themselves but this one guy sometimes ended up in our part of the school and this girl loved to tease the hell out of him. :devilish: He was not in her league in any way of course, but he didn't understand that. Mentally he was perhaps like 5, but physically he was a horny teenager and she loved to lead him on just for the fun of it. One time she lured him into a small bathroom by the corridor where a lot of ******* where hanging out outside. She told him she was going to give him a blowjob (she had amazing lips and was most likely very skilled in this artform!) but first he had to take his pants and underwear off completely. He willingly did so and without touching him she tried to make him as errect as possible by complimenting his size. "Oh look, how big it is. It's growing even bigger!" When she thought it was hard enough she simply opened the bathroom door for all the other ******* to see, laughting her brains out. I'll never forget the look on his face - total confusion and humiliation at once.
(She has since told the story many times with absolutely no regret)

I've never liked the word, "humiliation," because I never actually feel humiliated, plus it puts a negative spin on something I enjoy. I do chores while the Bull is fucking my wife in our bed. Sometimes that includes shining his shoes. If I do a good job, my reward is getting to suck his load out of my wife's pussy. I think it's hot, but I never feel humiliated. If I even mention the word humiliation with my wife, she finds it a complete a turn-off and won't do it.

I guess the word "humiliation" can have a number of different meanings or different things can be "humiliating" to different people...but I love when my wife humiliates me in public by being overly flirtatious with others in front of me. She will tell others that I am a cuckold, that she is allowed to be with whoever she wants, and that I don't satisfy her sexually. All of these things get me rock hard due to the public aspect of it. Not to mention, if we are out in public with her boyfriend...she will hold his hand and kiss him with me sitting right next to her. One time, the three of us were out at a local bar when she loudly announced that she wanted to fuck him and wanted me to stay at the bar until she was finished with him. She said all of this in front of the server...I had to sit there alone and wait until they were done fucking. I did what she asked and sat there for two hours alone....and about every 15 min the server would stop over and check on me to see if I needed anything, talk about humiliating!!

Back