Humiliation?

The question also is about giving humiliation to others.
I have already humiliated another women yes (like making her a slave and giving her to ******* my wet). And once I asked her to lick the floor.

But I have never humiliated a man, I prefer that it is the opposite. I find that humiliating a man is not exciting, on the contrary I prefer to have a strong and vigorous man who takes care of me.

My girlfriend and I take turns controlling one another - when she’s in charge, she’ll call me names, and do all kinds of things to make me just cum harder. She on the other hand gets humiliated too and it makes her cum like crazy. Sometimes I make her crawl on the ground and play with herself while she sucks my cock. It goes both ways and I absolutely love it. It would really be hot to see her and another guy humiliate me and get into it with each other in front of me though.

My girlfriend and I take turns controlling one another - when she’s in charge, she’ll call me names, and do all kinds of things to make me just cum harder. She on the other hand gets humiliated too and it makes her cum like crazy. Sometimes I make her crawl on the ground and play with herself while she sucks my cock. It goes both ways and I absolutely love it. It would really be hot to see her and another guy humiliate me and get into it with each other in front of me though.

Thats so hot. I want to have such a relationship too. I like both. Humilate a woman or get humiliated.

Back