Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Back when we first started the lifestyle the humiliation was all the time. Taking my beautiful young white wife to a black man's apartment. Walking to his appt there was always stares from the other black residents since we stuck out like a sore thumb. We both entered his apartment together and after maybe ten minutes I would exit his apartment alone carrying my wife's clothes. I found out later that everyone in that apartment complex knew I was bringing my wife to this black man's apartment so he could fuck her

Back when we first started the lifestyle the humiliation was all the time. Taking my beautiful young white wife to a black man's apartment. Walking to his appt there was always stares from the other black residents since we stuck out like a sore thumb. We both entered his apartment together and after maybe ten minutes I would exit his apartment alone carrying my wife's clothes. I found out later that everyone in that apartment complex knew I was bringing my wife to this black man's apartment so he could fuck her
I would LOVE to hear more about this, about her and this black man that owned her. DM me with details.

damn, that is hot. i would love that scenario.

Hottest situation ever...

what a nice situation. I would like this for my wife

Super hot. I envy you as I would love to live like that.

Back