Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

There were a few of my wife's bbc liked calling my wife a nasty married white slut. I was picking my wife up at her boyfriend appointment. I walked in and he was in the living room alone. He said your wife is in the bathroom. He asked if I minded that he calls her a white slut or nasty whore? I guess I looked a little shocked with the question. Look you brought your wife over here got her naked and the last thing you said to me was call me when you're finished with my wife as you walked out my door her big black bull said to me. For the last two hours I have cramped my big cock in every hole your wife has. My young white wife came out of the back walked up to me and started french kissing me I quickly understood why her bull chuckled and what she smelled and tasted like was the reason for his chuckle. I tasted his strong musky asshole on my tongue and lips. Her bull started telling me there isn't any black man cum in your wife's pussy tonight. I dumped all three of my loads in your wife's firm, tight, white ass. So if you have a taste for black man cum you gotta get from her asshole. I'm sure you're tasting and smelling my asshole on your wife's face. Just before you got here your sweet wife had her tongue up my asshole and sucking it with her lips. I know I get really sweaty fucking your wife but after we are finished you're wife licks my sweat from my chest, arm pits and ass crack. That's why you're wife smells different when she gets home from our date. I couldn't argue with him plus my wife loved being called what she is.

Back