Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 704610
View media item 644696I live to cockhold and humiliate my hubby with bbc , let him eat my pussy clean

Attachments

• IMG_20230929_201840_7.jpg
    IMG_20230929_201840_7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 130
  • IMG_20230929_201852_5.jpg
    IMG_20230929_201852_5.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 158

View media item 704610
View media item 644696I live to cockhold and humiliate my hubby with bbc , let him eat my pussy clean
so hot

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
YES.ITS GREAT TO BE THE BLACKMANS BITCH IN THE BEDROOM.

View media item 704610
Lucky hubby

We were playing with the group of black men from time to time. Most were pot dealers so I bought my weed from one of them. We hadn't partied with this black guy for a few months. So when I get there two more black guys are there. We are introduced and one of them say is this the fagget? My wife's bull kinda laughed and said yeah this white boy has a wife that will french kiss a niggas asshole in a second. Hell white boy here he will lick my ass crack so I will dump a big load in his wife so he can have a snack later on. Now white boy here can can give a good rimjob but his wife is the world champion nobody compares to her. I just hung my head and didn't know what to say about being humiliated like that. I found out these black men were his uncle's and both were in their 60s. Long story short the wife and I went over there later that night. I bought her a 30 dollar pill that we knew would turn her into a horney black man loving married white slut. The black guys wanted me to leave so I did. She was with them for 6. Hours before I got called to come get her.
I would love to know what kind of pill that was that would make her horny and I would love to give that to my wife she can fuck all the black men she wants.

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
Here's praying for that and hoping someday there will be a law requiring all white guys to submit to superior black men🙏🙏🥰🥰

Back