Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

Wife and her best friend who is as much of a bbc slut as my wife, we’re drinking wine last night at our house and showing me videos of a new young bbc shooting just massive spurts of cum. It was videos my wife asked him to send her of him jacking off and cumming. Very impressive, guys shoots 7-9 big ropes of white gold and they shoot out thick, heavy and with ****** going what looked like 3-5 feet some of the spurts. They were giggling and then the wife tells me, he’s stopping by in a few minutes and hasn’t cum all week, we plan to watch you relief his balls of that first big load and he’s all for it.

Well, she didn’t lie, he stopped by about 20 minutes later and in no time, the two tipsy ladies had his cock out and had me on my knees pushing my head down on it. He eventually went to our couch and they took turns kissing him, feeding him their titties to suck on and I think he had fingers in both pussies with me sucking his cock.

He announced after about five minutes of me giving it my all he was about to cum. Wife just whispered in my ear that I’d better swallow every last drop and not spill any. OMG, he let out a groan and man, the amount of cum shot into my mouth and down my throat had me swallowing like mad to contain it all and it was salty but damn if it wasn’t a little sweet too….being the cum slut I’ve become it was just heaven. I swallowed it all and then one of the ladies removed it from my mouth and milked out a bunch that ran down the shaft and they had me licking it up all the way to the head and licking off the big glob on the head of his cock.

He came in both of their pussies last night and both girls after taking his cum sat in my face and came/squirted all over my face and still, loads two and three had me gulping down a lot of his tasty, delicious cum. They asked me later what was best, in my mouth or out of their pussies and I’m really not sure, I told them I preferred both.
I was freakin out the first time I took a full load but I didn’t have to worry his Cum just shot down my throat and I sucked it out of his cock in the end I had no problem swallowing black mens cum I love it. I desire it

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
This sounds like the perfect night for me

I really want to be the one controlling my hubby not the bull. But the Bull be ok how I'm going to punish him . I'm my opionion my cuck should never clean cum from my pussy that's my enjoyment but should clean the cum from my ass as I want him to taste what real man is like. I also want him to fluff and clean my bull.
I love your views. You are a strong woman who knows what she wants and of course deserves to have the pleasure and happiness you want.

Oh that is lovely.! to wear a face dildo and make myself useful so that a woman can use me for her own pleasure and sexual satisfaction has always been one of my fantasies. Part of being objectified and otherwise ignored as its all about her pleasure I think is very rewarding

Back