Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

i accept that i'm a loser. It took me a lot of years to accept it. In my experience almost all the "men" who accept to be cuckolds, are beta and are losers. Of course some Hotwives accept to have sexual intercourse with their cuckold husbands. But the question is if these hotwives are also cuckoldresses. If not, if the hotwife fucks with other Men, and the husband doesn't fuck with other women, then that's a clear sign that the husband is a beta and a loser. i know is hard to accept it, but it's truth, sooner or later it has to be accepted.
Not every cuckold is a beta or loser. Over time, the sexual power decreases and if the woman is very instinctive, cuckolding lifestyle is a nice way to live this fetish. Yes, not every man is capable of this, since it is a development to cuckolding. I love female skin and chastity, so it's perfect for me, but every man has his own way of dealing with it or not. LG

Not every cuckold is a beta or loser. Over time, the sexual power decreases and if the woman is very instinctive, cuckolding lifestyle is a nice way to live this fetish. Yes, not every man is capable of this, since it is a development to cuckolding. I love female skin and chastity, so it's perfect for me, but every man has his own way of dealing with it or not. LG
As statistics and modern life itself show, the majority of women cheat because they like to flirt with strangers and husbands are divided into those who think that he is groundlessly jealous and those who know that his wife is flirting with others! So sooner or later, many men are faced with the question: first, open your eyes or live with your eyes constantly closed, and second, if you open your eyes, are you ready to accept this and perhaps learn to enjoy it, or get a divorce, leave this woman and try to find another, and then discover that the other behaves the same way as the first! I am familiar with some men whose two wives are friends with each other and even share one lover, because the ex-wife very quickly seduced the new wife onto the same path! As they say, if there is no difference, why try to? change something? ‏

yes, of course, the whole life is sex and eroticism, I just don't like this division. although I like to be a cuckold, I don't consider myself a loser or beta, it's just another erotic experience. LG
there is no separation, there is a symbiosis where a woman has more needs than her husband is able to satisfy over time and therefore she finds satisfaction on the side, many husbands Over time begin to like it and they accept this role, When a beautiful sexy woman stays with them getting pleasure on the side ! This has almost always been the case, but now thanks to the Internet and the fact that more and more black males are becoming interested in white women, this is becoming a certain fetish that drives many white couples crazy!

One of the perks of meeting cuckold couples. I love it when cucks give me a good suck knowing that they will soon be guiding that same cock into the wet with anticipation pussy of the woman they so love......man is it a rush fo
One of the perks of meeting cuckold couples. I love it when cucks give me a good suck knowing that they will soon be guiding that same cock into the wet with anticipation pussy of the woman they so love......man is it a rush for me -

Back