Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

It's all about the control aspect of the relationship. My wife was fucking this black guy that I wasn't crazy about. He seldom let me watch him fuck my wife even though he fucked her in our bed most of the time. He would drop by and take my wife in our bedroom were he may be there a short time or it was an all nighter. My wife loved his big black cock and he knew how to push her buttons. He had a very thick cock and he loved showing me his fat black dick up my wife's asshole

¿Disfrutas humillando, dominando, cornudos beta blancos como yo mientras conviertes a sus esposas en damas negras solo para pollas?
Descubrí que a los toros negros de mi ex esposa les encantaba follarme para chuparlos frente a ella y luego hacerme agradecerles por su corrida.
Entonces tendría que pedirles que satisfagan a mi esposa ya que siempre me corro en su pierna.
Después tendría que rogar para chuparlos y lamer todo el semen de mi esposa.
Por lo general, me obligaban a usar ropa de mujer mientras chupaba sus pollas o limpiaba sus casas mientras hacían de mi esposa una fanática del sexo solo con pollas negras.
La primera vez que uno me hizo su perra, también me convertí en una puta de polla negra.
Mi pregunta es: ¿a la mayoría de los toros les gusta tratar al tipo blanco cornudo de esa manera?
Ummmmm Yeeeesssss 😋

We were playing with the group of black men from time to time. Most were pot dealers so I bought my weed from one of them. We hadn't partied with this black guy for a few months. So when I get there two more black guys are there. We are introduced and one of them say is this the fagget? My wife's bull kinda laughed and said yeah this white boy has a wife that will french kiss a niggas asshole in a second. Hell white boy here he will lick my ass crack so I will dump a big load in his wife so he can have a snack later on. Now white boy here can can give a good rimjob but his wife is the world champion nobody compares to her. I just hung my head and didn't know what to say about being humiliated like that. I found out these black men were his uncle's and both were in their 60s. Long story short the wife and I went over there later that night. I bought her a 30 dollar pill that we knew would turn her into a horney black man loving married white slut. The black guys wanted me to leave so I did. She was with them for 6. Hours before I got called to come get her.

I have seen that many times. Of course if her bull said something it would be like this. Okay white boy I'm fixing to take your wife up stairs and you stay down here because some of my friends are coming over to fuck your wife. Show them in and bring them up here to you and your wife's bedroom. Knock on the door and wait until your wife answers it and go back down stairs.
M

Do you enjoy humiliating, dominating, beta white cuckolds like me while turning their wives into black cock only ladies?
I found my ex-wifes black bulls loved to ******* me to suck them off in front of her, and then make me thank them for their cum shot.
Then I would have to ask them to satisfy my wife since I always came on her leg.
After i would have to beg to suck them clean and lick all their cum from my wife.
I was usually made to wear ladies clothing while sucking thier cocks or cleaning thier homes while they made my wife a black cock only sex fiend.
The first time one made me his bitch i became a black cock slut too.
My question is do most bulls like treating the cuckold white guy that way?
The bull that my wife sees the most definitely enjoys humiliating me as much as possible when she and him are together especially in the bedroom when it’s just us three. She definitely plays along with him as well when he does it, she enjoys it too I know.

Back