Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

My favorite way to humiliate is when I take a man's wife in front of him, not only is he going to submit and sit back and watch while I fuck his girl better than he ever could... I'm going to make him suck my cock in front of her. Truly make him my bitch and she will see it all. Then she knows for sure who the real alpha in the room is, and she knows who she wants to mate and breed her. That's got to be humiliating huh
Then you are bi as well.

Unfortunately I’m divorced now, but I did have the honor and pleasure of presenting my then wife to two different black men on three separate occasions (the one guy had her twice). Watching my wife being blacked has been the most exciting sexual experiences I’ve ever been a part.

In hindsight however, I would’ve liked a lot more assertions directed toward me, from the black men that were having my wife. Own her and me at the same time - and without the bi aspect. One of the activities I would’ve loved to be a part would’ve been to arrive back to the hotel and put a collar and leash on my wife, then with some humiliating ‘ceremonial’ flair, hand the leash to him to signify that she was his to do as he wished (reasonably, of course).
It would be hot to have such mature bf....

Back