Humiliation and domination of white cuckolds

bdsmlr-284337-kFRTY1b06s.gif

He just plays with your wife in front of you. Fingering her to
hard orgasm.

He has done more with one strong black finger in a few moments
than you have done with your little white cocklet for most of your
marriage.

He is more of man than you.

She will gladly accept his dominance and his sperm inside of her.

A real man in her life for once.

bdsmlr-413627-RSkzR8Khe6.gif

A hot sunny Saturday. Your wife has invited her black lover, Buru over for the afternoon.

In his country, his name means "a man who is like a bull".

Your wife is horny and needs her bull man now. He no sooner arrives and she kisses him deeply, pulls
out his rock hard cock and guides him to your bedroom with it.

They walk right past you and say nothing. You say nothing. You know from experience they don't want
you there while they fuck.

Your wife lies on your marital bed, arms and legs spread wide, lewdly offering entire body for her black lover's pleasure.

Her lover leathers her pussy, driving his long thick black cock relentlessly into her. His power and stamina and raw
sexual aggression never cease to amaze her.

She screams and curses, encouraging him on to fuck her harder and deeper until he blows his nuts up into her fertile
young cunt.

In the after glow, she glances over at you and thinks, what a good little provider my husband is. Working hard every
day to keep a good wage coming so we can have a stable lovely home, where i can fuck other black bulls like this
one. Good boi. I hope he is going to be as committed as a ******* to my black babies as well.

View attachment PaleScarceKilldeer-mobile.mp4

View attachment 3075176

He just plays with your wife in front of you. Fingering her to
hard orgasm.

He has done more with one strong black finger in a few moments
than you have done with your little white cocklet for most of your
marriage.

He is more of man than you.

She will gladly accept his dominance and his sperm inside of her.

A real man in her life for once.
Just perfect

Your wife lies on your marital bed, arms and legs spread wide, lewdly offering entire body for her black lover's pleasure.

Her lover leathers her pussy, driving his long thick black cock relentlessly into her. His power and stamina and raw
sexual aggression never cease to amaze her.

She screams and curses, encouraging him on to fuck her harder and deeper until he blows his nuts up into her fertile
young cunt.

In the after glow, she glances over at you and thinks, what a good little provider my husband is. Working hard every
day to keep a good wage coming so we can have a stable lovely home, where i can fuck other black bulls like this
one. Good boi. I hope he is going to be as committed as a ******* to my black babies as well.

View attachment 3075217
Beautiful

Back