Humiliated by wife and lover during date

whorton

Male
From
TX, US
So, one of the things that surprised me was being humiliated by stag and wife during date. It started some several years ago when my wife met a black man at work named Bradley. The wife had told me about meeting me and we had discussed him. She showed me a face picture of him (this was during the era of the flip phone!) and I encouraged Bobbi, my redheaded wife of 7 years to pursue it, but to keep me up to date. She described Bradley as being a younger very dark skinned black guy, about 21 to 25, and working on an out of state job.

Without going too deep into the story, I acted as chauffeur and third on their date that night. Picked up the bills, paid for drinks, Club entry. . .and sat passively as it became known that my wife obviously had a black lover and I was cuckolded. Getting looks from friends that evening and being watched as I served them, both at the restaurant and club. Their affair went on for a few weeks. Bradley made it clear that he enjoyed "fucking women in front of their husbands" as it gave him a sense of power.

I noticed after reflection that I enjoyed the public feelings of humiliation as I took them on several dates and he spent several evenings at our house. I found out later that our neighbor knew as my wife had told her what was going on. Now I understand her asking if I would be her "waiter" with a laugh.

Anyone else have simular feelings? How do you react when it is out publicly that your wife has a black lover and you approve?

Attachments

• 100_6706b.jpg
    100_6706b.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 154
I meet almost every time with my neighbors when I receive my bull. They see when he comes and goes. However, when we come back home with my husband, I always stop kissing him in the driveway, the neighbors can see it. My husband said he enjoys the neighbors suspect that I am a hot wife. :happy:
12.JPG

I do understand the eroticism of being exposed as a cuckold and the wife openly being a slut for a black man. Her black BF comes here typically once a week during the day. We do not know what neighbors have seen; however, seeing a black man come here, use his key to open the front door, then 3-4 hours later leaving with my wife kissing him good-bye at the door, we can imagine some must have guessed.

We cannot go out locally for various reasons. In the past we were seeing a black man in NJ on business trips. We would leave him a room key at the front desk, so we assume they knew. But going out with him was more open. Dinners or drinks in the bar wherein he would be touching her, kissing her and always make comments about her hubby will pick up the check. In clubs seeing him with his hands all over her while I sat there was exciting for me in a perverse sense. But the most intense was taxi rides, especially if the driver was black. Her black BF would talk about her black-only pussy, frequently spreading her legs to expose her, or exposing her breasts, sometimes fingering her, but always letting the driver know I am the husband. If the driver was knowledgeable about the lifestyle, saying I am her cuckold...yes all of that was exciting for me.

I can understand how you feel.
many years ago when it first happened and she was being dropped off or picked up I wanted it done descretely, but as time went on and the number of times it was happening it was becoming clear that she was being observed, she really didn't care her self, and I would get uptight in the number of times in brad daylight, and mostly weekends when neighbours were outside washing cars tending to gardens and her coming home mid morning still in flimsy night club wear , high heels which made things so obvious, added to the fact that high heels clicking gets people to look up and stare it became very clear most knew what was going on,
in a white neighbour hood with rowdy black guys flash cars it was soon common knowledge she was a slut
over the later few yrs I found this in its self a turn on, and mentioned it several times to her, this making things even more humiliating when she now mkes a big show of getting out of cab or car and wiggling her slut ass walking up the drive taking her time to wave them off

I do understand the eroticism of being exposed as a cuckold and the wife openly being a slut for a black man. Her black BF comes here typically once a week during the day. We do not know what neighbors have seen; however, seeing a black man come here, use his key to open the front door, then 3-4 hours later leaving with my wife kissing him good-bye at the door, we can imagine some must have guessed.

We cannot go out locally for various reasons. In the past we were seeing a black man in NJ on business trips. We would leave him a room key at the front desk, so we assume they knew. But going out with him was more open. Dinners or drinks in the bar wherein he would be touching her, kissing her and always make comments about her hubby will pick up the check. In clubs seeing him with his hands all over her while I sat there was exciting for me in a perverse sense. But the most intense was taxi rides, especially if the driver was black. Her black BF would talk about her black-only pussy, frequently spreading her legs to expose her, or exposing her breasts, sometimes fingering her, but always letting the driver know I am the husband. If the driver was knowledgeable about the lifestyle, saying I am her cuckold...yes all of that was exciting for me.

One of the things that was so damn sexy about the matter was that he came over several times and was clearly seen by our neighbor, (Bobbi actually talked to her on several occasions.) what made it fun was that I worked with the neighbor as well. I was clearly married at work and here a co-worker knew we had a black fellow coming over from time to time. She asked me about it one night and I told her was an old friend of mine who also fixed our computers. She accepted the answer and never seemed to question it. (she was about 24) Talk about an element of fear. Especially when he was there when I was not.

As you mentioned, going to dinner, a bar or dancing for a white couple with a black man can be a unique experience. We actually lived in a small enclave of a larger town. Many of the people I worked with were notorious gossipers and given our neighbor situation, it could have turned into an issue. As a result, we kept our "partying" to a nearby larger town. But it goes without saying that when you are in public, and you are allowing your wife to be intimate with a black man, and subtle clues in view can create such levels of tension and anxiety.

When she has a wedding ring that obviously matches one I was wearing and the black stag is not, or there is an obvious difference in age, you become strangely hyper aware of your surroundings and people watching the situation. You notice every look, every gesture around you. You have abject fear of being recognized and ostracized can be VERY erotic. When you elect to let your wife or her lover dictate where you go for the evening, the fear of being recognized is keenly in your mind. A million thoughts at once. My dick never knew whether to be hard or not!

The first time or two we went to a club that was lifestyle friendly with a "friend" and I was pegged as the single was also interesting. Granted we knew people, they rapidly became aware that my wife had a thing for black men, and I was good with it. As a result, we were treated a bit differently. . .not in a bad way, but perceptibly different. That alone added another level of heightening sexual tension. There was a time we arrived as a couple and she started dancing with a black stag, and it got very passionate. We left and had one of the hottest nights of our life that night. . Certainly one of the top 10, as he was mature, had a honestly big cock, and fucked Bobbi three times that night. He also wore condoms and told us he didn't want OUR *******. . . WTF? It was a damn hot reminder that we were the sluts. . . and we played by HIS rules. That was a hell of an eye opener. (He was military and in town once a month for national guard, not to mention he was married. )

So lots of perceptible risks, all of which heighten your senses.

it was on our 2nd ever meeting with a BBC, we arranged to meet in a bar, which was well busy, and after a couple of drinks we decided to go to another bar, again it was well busy and we were standing by the bar, i ordered the drinks and mrs inked and the bbc began kissing, she reached behind and held my hand as they carried on, i could see a couple of guys looking at us with surprised expressions, and i felt humiliated but also very aroused,

Back