Human Branding

I’ve been watching a show on TV called Yellowstone, it’s a western themed drama set in modern times with lots of cowboys and a strong, intelligent female character. Oh did I mention she’s a redhead? (side note for you guys that like us gingers), I couldn’t resist!

Anyway, branding is a thing on that show. It’s like a way in.

I’ve been watching a show on TV called Yellowstone, it’s a western themed drama set in modern times with lots of cowboys and a strong, intelligent female character. Oh did I mention she’s a redhead? (side note for you guys that like us gingers), I couldn’t resist!

Anyway, branding is a thing on that show. It’s like a way in.
Strawberry blonde...lol lol lol

It's easier to get a tat removed than a brand. A brand is on there for life. Tats can be covered up are more defined but the healing process for a brand is not that great. Just check out some of the brothers who pledge black frats who get branded.

It's easier to get a tat removed than a brand. A brand is on there for life. Tats can be covered up are more defined but the healing process for a brand is not that great. Just check out some of the brothers who pledge black frats who get branded.
But....i know what im saying...if its a mark ofa loved one......What is the problem

I wonder if anyone looked at historical implications of branding. Why would anyone want to do something that was very prevalent back during slavery days?

I've met Blacks who have had their fraternity insignia branded on their upper arm. They told me they used a wire coat hanger and formed it into the shape they wanted. Once heated it left the mark that scarred up to form the brand. OUCH!

what happends when you had it done then you find another bull ? that mark going to be there forever, plus the new bull might not like it .

Being an older woman my views aren't the same as some of you younger people. Not a fan of branding. Just my personal choice.

Look up new ice branding videos. They use salt on the skin to prevent sticking and dry ice to super cool the brand. Those brands look much less painful and only last about a year.

Back