Huge BBC bull and my new asian fiance

I am glad everyone likes the story. I owed it to the community after having freeloaded off of the stories and experiences of others all these years. :)

I have new appreciation for all the true stories out there. It is damn hard to recapture the experience without making it dull. Luckily I had pics and video to recreate the timeline and dialogue. It would have been easier just to fill in the blanks with made up stuff but I took the time to get it right. She read and approved the final version without any edits for accuracy.

Soon, I will upload some video. Just short on time (and expertise!)

Great story! It would have been nice to seen how big he was, but she is smoking and it looked like he did her well!

Well from one couple that never seems to get all the way there, either the guy flakes out or some calamity befalls us, its really great to see that it can actually happen and be a positive experience. You guys are a inspiration to us.

Keep trying! I had to take a break for a month after searching for 2 months (and some flakes)...I simply got burned out. SDC is worth a try, plus here.

Back