hubby's best friend or stranger?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by latinluv13, Jun 21, 2011.

1. latinluv13

latinluv13 Member

Hi...I need help deciding with whom should I have my first bbc!! Hubby says I've got 2 options. Either one of hid best friends or a total stranger.. I'm kind of confused...can anyone help me.. cause on one hand it would be kind of weird to do it with his friend knowing that I will always see him and don't kno how my hubbub will feel after ward..but in the other hand. Doin it with s complete stranger kind of scares me cause I don't kno anything about him...and and what is better. To b in a room alone with the guy or hav my hubbub watch...can u guys giv me sum ideas.?

Tammy&Gary and dickudown like this.
  2. Joey Hill

Joey Hill New Member

US
    It really depends. Does the idea of doing it with his best friend turn you on at all? Personally the idea of you doing it with his best friend in front of him sounds like a turn on but it's up to you and what makes you more comfortable.

Tammy&Gary and justdouss like this.
  3. latinluv13

latinluv13 Member

To be honest..it does turn me on..specially having him watch how his best friend sticks his BBC inside me... But I also love the idea of going out to a club or bar and just choosing who ever I want...that excites me... By the way thnx.

Tammy&Gary likes this.
  4. Blacky7100

Blacky7100 New Member

Follow your heart white girl.

BBCrush and Tammy&Gary like this.
  5. MWC4BLK

MWC4BLK Well-Known Member

You'll likely get your share of BBC that you don't really know AFTER you fuck his best friend anyway, so you may as well do the best friend then strangers afterward. Just make sure they are all clean and enjoy!!!!

Tammy&Gary likes this.
  6. Needseatenfrequently

Needseatenfrequently Member

I would g with best friend or someone you know... for safety reasons... and if hubby is letting you do this, let him watch and get his jollies too! just my opinion

dickudown and Tammy&Gary like this.
  7. Tammy&Gary

Tammy&Gary Member

I would say hubby's best friend or someone you know for the first time,then go from there.

dickudown likes this.
  8. HotAsianWife

HotAsianWife Member

Id say hook up with the best friend if its your first time even though it is playing with fire a bit thats part of the fun as long as your relationship is solid. At least you know where his friend has been roughly with a stranger its rolling the dice a bit but depends how risky you want it. I asked my wife how long it took her to go bareback with her boss/regular stud she blushed and I didnt force her to say I know it must hae been pretty quick tho. Just make sure you all know where you stand and if anyone feels uncomfortable politely wind it down for the sake of the friendship.

Tammy&Gary likes this.