hubby's best friend or stranger?

Go
Hi...I need help deciding with whom should I have my first bbc!! Hubby says I've got 2 options. Either one of hid best friends or a total stranger.. I'm kind of confused...can anyone help me.. cause on one hand it would be kind of weird to do it with his friend knowing that I will always see him and don't kno how my hubbub will feel after ward..but in the other hand. Doin it with s complete stranger kind of scares me cause I don't kno anything about him...and and what is better. To b in a room alone with the guy or hav my hubbub watch...can u guys giv me sum ideas.?
go with who feels best to you

We swing a little, so I've been with both complete strangers and long time friends. We currently have couple friends with whom I've been sleeping with the Husband for months. He and my Hubby get along well, and he and I very close. BUT, we only know one another in the context of swinging. We weren't friends before. I've cheated on Hubby with friends of ours before and that AWKWARD. I think it's best not to sleep with people you see at work or at PTA meetings!;):p:lips:

I would recommend a stranger but you both should meet the person before engaging in any activity. Most cities have swingers clubs. The usually have mixers of some sort a few times a year. Most are low key and will let you proceed at your own pace. Plus everyone knows why they are there. Quite often there will be someone to point you in the direction of a good first encounter.

Fucking a friend can be very good or very bad. If things go wrong the repercussions can be difficult to overcome.

Back before the group I would typically meet the couple for drinks and some conversation. If everyone was comfortable we would arrange an intimate encounter at a later date. I got into a bad situation once when I just met the male half and we set up a time. It turned out his wife was clueless about his intentions and was not pleased

Hi...I need help deciding with whom should I have my first bbc!! Hubby says I've got 2 options. Either one of hid best friends or a total stranger.. I'm kind of confused...can anyone help me.. cause on one hand it would be kind of weird to do it with his friend knowing that I will always see him and don't kno how my hubbub will feel after ward..but in the other hand. Doin it with s complete stranger kind of scares me cause I don't kno anything about him...and and what is better. To b in a room alone with the guy or hav my hubbub watch...can u guys giv me sum ideas.?
Both options have prose and cones and it really depends on what is more important to you.. Doing with friend is easiest option because known devil is better than unknown angel...You will be in your comfort zone but the biggest risk factor is that if relationship get sour in future then it become nuisance to deal with.. In that case stranger is best option however you get nervous with strangers and lot of unknown things can create anxiety and can ******* the fun..

Even though my husband had a couple of close black friends that I would have had sex with he wanted a stranger. He went to a lot of trouble to find the right guy for my date. He even went 100 miles to meet the guy and got him to give him a couple of phone numbers of women he had been with so he could talk to them. He got medical proof that he didn't have any STD's so he wouldn't have to use a condom. Now the date was a total surprise to me, I didn't know what he had planned until I opened the door and Tim walked in. Looking back there is no way it would have been as good with his friends as it was with Tim. I later did both of his friends and neither was as good a lover as Tim is. So I vote for a stranger.

P

I have been a stranger and I have been the friend. My first time going into this lifestyle was with friends that I had known at the time for about 2 years or so. They were looking for someone they could trust to keep their mouth closed. She told me what was most excited to her was being with he first black man and being a friend was perfect for her. When I was the stranger the first time it was very akward for the wife, but still enjoyable. I think in your situation a stranger might work our better because I believe it would take away the nervousness you feel.

Back