hubby's best friend or stranger?

latinluv13

Female
Hi...I need help deciding with whom should I have my first bbc!! Hubby says I've got 2 options. Either one of hid best friends or a total stranger.. I'm kind of confused...can anyone help me.. cause on one hand it would be kind of weird to do it with his friend knowing that I will always see him and don't kno how my hubbub will feel after ward..but in the other hand. Doin it with s complete stranger kind of scares me cause I don't kno anything about him...and and what is better. To b in a room alone with the guy or hav my hubbub watch...can u guys giv me sum ideas.?

It really depends. Does the idea of doing it with his best friend turn you on at all? Personally the idea of you doing it with his best friend in front of him sounds like a turn on but it's up to you and what makes you more comfortable.

You'll likely get your share of BBC that you don't really know AFTER you fuck his best friend anyway, so you may as well do the best friend then strangers afterward. Just make sure they are all clean and enjoy!!!!

Id say hook up with the best friend if its your first time even though it is playing with fire a bit thats part of the fun as long as your relationship is solid. At least you know where his friend has been roughly with a stranger its rolling the dice a bit but depends how risky you want it. I asked my wife how long it took her to go bareback with her boss/regular stud she blushed and I didnt ******* her to say I know it must hae been pretty quick tho. Just make sure you all know where you stand and if anyone feels uncomfortable politely wind it down for the sake of the friendship.

Best friend.
My long time fuck buddy was /is hubbys friend. (Caucasian)
There was always a bit of a sexual spark between us.
The three of us used to laugh and tease a lot, throwing a lot of sexual innuendo's around.
Hubby and I had always teased each other about doing a threesome etc etc.
One night we three were having a few drinks, I was wearing a polka dot halter top.
If course, I was being teased about two of the "dots".
Finally I thought "Fuck it, do it"...
And I peeled my top off..
Very shortly, I was on the bed getting fuckked by two cocks.
Awesome!

There was a bit of awkwardness the next day, but hubby and I both decided that we both had a great time and worked through the perceived guilt /remorse feelings.
Doing hubbys friend (actually, a mutual friend) really helped with the comfort factor, and the "public" was used to his car being at our place etc etc.

The "comfort" factor also opened the door to me actually calling him occasinaly to come over and fuck me.
A few times I would bump into him at a store etc, and invite him to stop by on his way home.
I had a lot of fun, and a lot of MFM.

Good times.

Advice..
Do his friend..

I would say go with a stranger do a little meet and greet. Both you and husband meet him feel him out see how is a little bit. But definitely depends on your guys level of relationship between you and your man. Also what turns you on more, but for first time I feel with a stranger is better so if something goes wrong or you decide to not go through in the middle of it ilI feel makes it easier to bale out wuth a stranger than a friend. Plus you will be see the friend often and don't want feelings to develop.

I would say go with a stranger do a little meet and greet. Both you and husband meet him feel him out see how is a little bit. But definitely depends on your guys level of relationship between you and your man. Also what turns you on more, but for first time I feel with a stranger is better so if something goes wrong or you decide to not go through in the middle of it ilI feel makes it easier to bale out wuth a stranger than a friend. Plus you will be see the friend often and don't want feelings to develop.
Agree with this post, we decided to start with a stranger just in case it all went wrong and we made fools of ourselves. Although I recommend any newbies get to know the 'stranger' first off the net.

best friend is the best option, we had a 10yr 3 way relationship with hubby's best friend who was also a friend of mine from high school and also worked with hubby and we had no problems at all was an awesome time and we still see him and his wife, who i was a bridesmaid for at there wedding and have a great relationship to this day

Attachments

• SD 5..JPG
    SD 5..JPG
    38 KB · Views: 27
  • SD 10..JPG
    SD 10..JPG
    51 KB · Views: 27
Safety go with the husband friend just make sure he is cool with it 1st because that can cause a riff between them if things go sour

Well I will only comment from our experience. The pleasure of giving Pam (my wife) her first ever strange cock, albeit a huge big black cock, went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! That was four years ago this coming March. He's been balls deep in her numerous times since then. Pam has had a couple of others since then, all of whom were introduced to us by Edwin. One of those guys is actually Edwin's twin brother, Eduard! Pam has had him several times but her favourite is Edwin! I gues it's probably because he's hung like a small horse!

Back