hubby lick his semen diretly from my pussy

This is my fear. My gf has told me that she thinks it would be hot seeing me suck a black cock hard and then watch him fuck her. She told me that she would love to make me clean the both of them up after. Since she made me lick her clean after i came in her, she says it Will happen. Im afraid she will think of me differently after though. Am i right to worry about that?
She'll eventually do it without you, if you don't comply, be happy she shared that with you. Play your part, you'll learn to love it. Happy wife, happy life. Shell love you more, for being compliant.

This is my fear. My gf has told me that she thinks it would be hot seeing me suck a black cock hard and then watch him fuck her. She told me that she would love to make me clean the both of them up after. Since she made me lick her clean after i came in her, she says it Will happen. Im afraid she will think of me differently after though. Am i right to worry about that?

It is not a worry, it can bring you together. I'm ok to have my GF ******* me to clean her out, but she is still shy to do this. It is what everyone is comfortable with.

This topic is under "extreme"...but clean up is pretty mainstream in bbc bull cuckolding.

6 years into the lifestyle cleaning my wife up is actually something that is somewhat enjoyable now. A year ago I wouldn't have done it. But just being underneath her and other men just seemed a natural next step. Actual look forward to it more and more.

6 years into the lifestyle cleaning my wife up is actually something that is somewhat enjoyable now. A year ago I wouldn't have done it. But just being underneath her and other men just seemed a natural next step. Actual look forward to it more and more.
What do you like the best about being underneath as your wife gets pounded by BBC ! With a big pair if black balls inches from your lips, wet with your wife's juices, do you get tempted, all you have to do is stick your tongue out...

Being that close watching another man enter her bare. Sawing back and forth. Knowing he will eventually cum in her. And in that position sometimes you have to do some things you wouldn't ever think of.

I've had my tongue out and at times they have dragged across my tongue and face.

Drives you wild hunh ! Watching that massive black meat being gripped and milked by your wife's eager cunt, you can feel the heat on your face as she drives her ass back on that black cock, it's only a matter of time before in the heat if passion, a furiously pumping black cock is going to " accidentally " spray your face with hot black seed, you don't want to spoil the moment for your wife,so.....will your mouth remain open ?

Drives you wild hunh ! Watching that massive black meat being gripped and milked by your wife's eager cunt, you can feel the heat on your face as she drives her ass back on that black cock, it's only a matter of time before in the heat if passion, a furiously pumping black cock is going to " accidentally " spray your face with hot black seed, you don't want to spoil the
moment for your wife,so.....will your mouth remain open ?

Of course.

Back