hubby lick his semen diretly from my pussy

It's a hot experience! My hubby has licked black guys cum from my pussy many times, I love it, makes me so turned on seeing his head between my thighs licking out other guys cum!
It was one of the conditions I set out when we agreed in the beginning that I'd let guys bareback me, that hubby would take his fair share of the cum too!

It's a hot experience! My hubby has licked black guys cum from my pussy many times, I love it, makes me so turned on seeing his head between my thighs licking out other guys cum!
It was one of the conditions I set out when we agreed in the beginning that I'd let guys bareback me, that hubby would take his fair share of the cum too!

I'm with you sweetie it is hot as fuck when my hubby has licked my pussy after get filled by a black man OMG what a feeling!

does it change the way you see your hubby after. do you see him as being less of a man for doing it. does it alter your feeling toward him?
Well the fact he's just been watching another guy fuck me, or has been waiting for me to come home while I've been with another guy, has made me think of hubby differently. But I enjoy him licking me out and swallowing the guys stuff, I just think that it's a sexy way of him getting involved.

Does he enjoy the taste?

Nothing turns me on more than the potent smell and taste of Afro semen, especially when it is in my wife.

Such a Goddess---YOU :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's so cool. You are a Goddess.

Every white guy secretly desires to be married to a lady like you.

Does interracial sex happen much in England? And do you you think your country's Princess Kate is getting Black dick on the side? I sure hope so!
Thanx babe!
Interracial is massive and normal here babe, most UK families (especially in the cities) have none white relatives and in laws.
Prince Harry is going out with a lovely lady of mixed heritage, so even the royal family's changing! X

does it change the way you see your hubby after. do you see him as being less of a man for doing it. does it alter your feeling toward him?
This is my fear. My gf has told me that she thinks it would be hot seeing me suck a black cock hard and then watch him fuck her. She told me that she would love to make me clean the both of them up after. Since she made me lick her clean after i came in her, she says it Will happen. Im afraid she will think of me differently after though. Am i right to worry about that?

This is my fear. My gf has told me that she thinks it would be hot seeing me suck a black cock hard and then watch him fuck her. She told me that she would love to make me clean the both of them up after. Since she made me lick her clean after i came in her, she says it Will happen. Im afraid she will think of me differently after though. Am i right to worry about that?
No matter what, she will feel different towards you after seeing you submit like that. Almost if not entierly surrendering yourself to your girlfriend's lover. I mean it makes sense... but usually she should still love you :)

Back