Hubby is a cuck and doesnt know it

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

Any one else in a reverse cuck situation?

kiss Sue
I love it.

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

kiss Sue
Technically that is just cuckolding. Reverse cuck would be cuckqueen where he was the one who slept with other women while you were faithful. But from a lifestyle standpoint, its not cuckolding at all, just cheating. No judgement at all…but for the lifestylers out here those details matter.

Technically that is just cuckolding. Reverse cuck would be cuckqueen where he was the one who slept with other women while you were faithful. But from a lifestyle standpoint, its not cuckolding at all, just cheating. No judgement at all…but for the lifestylers out here those details matter.
Thanks for pointing out the difference between cheating and cuckolding.

Yeah that's just cuckolding. Cheating is still cuckolding, that's pretty much the original definition. A cuckold that knows about and tolerates his wife with other men is a wittol.

wittol - a man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it

kiss Sue
Wow that’s hot

kiss Sue
I like your thoughts - everyone is happy - go on

I love to talk about my wife. I have recently found it terribly exciting to reveal her personal and private details. Please send me a message if you are interested. Ask me anything you like

Back