Hubby is a cuck and doesnt know it

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

Any one else in a reverse cuck situation?

kiss Sue
I think I am...

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

kiss Sue
I think my wife is but not 100% sure yet, I am trying to get proof

kiss Sue
I wish my mistress would do that to me. She culked me this past Monday with a new guy that we met during a halloween gang bang.
She squirted hard when he had her missionary and kissing her. making sweet love to her. I saw it. She said she squirted cause she got so hot knowing I was watching and getting horny. My little 2 inch destroyer got hard and almost came all by itself. But she ordered me to get ready for my turn, so I ran to the shower but got summoned back to clean up his load all over her face and tits. She would never do it without telling me unfortunately, but I still have hopes one day soon, it'll happen to me.

kiss Sue
a good friend of mine who is very attractive, admitted to me that she's slept with several men while engaged and married to her "loving" husband. The only reason she stopped, was because he installed cameras around the house, and eventually they got a ring. They've been married to 15 years "happily". I was a cab driver for 7 years, and have spoken to about 17,000 people. a lot of men are cucks, and don't know it. That's why we decided to open our marriage. We've been closer ever since.

kiss Sue
Yes ma'am my wife was doing that exact same thing except she fell in love with a fat black guy from her work had a big dick and she start f****** slot of black guy's had me eat her p**** and ass and kiss her it was great sex didn't know I was eating creampies

I was; for a time...

One day you will contract HPV or other std and give it to your unsuspecting husband. Then you will have something to talk about, but I think this is a bullshit post by a male posing as a female. I post just so people know that HPV infections can cause oral and esophageal cancers that are life-altering, so play with people you know are 💯 clean.

Casual sex with anyone other than a faithful longterm partner opens up the possibility of STDs. Even with condoms it’s fairly easy to catch HPV and some other STDs. Its just a matter of time.

kiss Sue
Sue is so hot 😍

kiss Sue
So you admit to being a cheating wife. Not the smartest thing to do.

kiss Sue
I think you are deliciously naughty .Good for you I love it when woman take the upper hand for centuries down trodden by us males .
I bet if he found out and you told him that is how it’s going to be from now on he would expect it.
Lets face it at sixty years old where’s he gonna find another good looking wife to slip his little Weener in .

Back