Hubby is a cuck and doesnt know it

S

suesoft

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

Any one else in a reverse cuck situation?

kiss Sue

I have a reverse cuck situation. My long term hubby who is a nice provider does not know of my flings with primarily younger built BBC bulls. I like them college age and strong. He is in his 60's, pudgy and soft. iM 44. I meet them during week days when hubby is working and we fuck primarily in hotels or a car which is delicious. I really enjoy returning home with my pussy full of Bull sperm and then tell hubby I need lovin and have him lick me me then slide his small cock in. The bull sperm covering his face and cock while he thinks im really getting off on his lovin.

kiss Sue
Sounds so hot wish my wife would do this

kiss Sue
Very very similar. He thinks he's such a great lover because I'm so wet and creamy. Yes my juices flow knowing he is consuming my black lovers as well.

As a definition:

cuck·old
/ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/

Learn to pronounce

noun
dated
noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds
  1. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
    "jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"
verb
verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding
  1. (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
    "in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

One day you will contract HPV or other std and give it to your unsuspecting husband. Then you will have something to talk about, but I think this is a bullshit post by a male posing as a female. I post just so people know that HPV infections can cause oral and esophageal cancers that are life-altering, so play with people you know are 💯 clean.

As a definition:

cuck·old
/ˈkəkəld,ˈkəkōld/

Learn to pronounce

noun
dated
noun: cuckold; plural noun: cuckolds
  1. a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.
    "jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife"
verb
verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding
  1. (of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
    "in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer"

Everyone knows the term. It also has a different meaning when talking about the fetish. Terms also become obsolete and/or their meaning changes.

kiss Sue
Why do still allow your husband to ever touch you?

kiss Sue
Would love my wife to do this id clean her pussy good with my tongue.

kiss Sue
tell him to fantasize that you fucked a big cock earlier in the day and you are still horny and want him to lick your pussy till you cum and lick your lovers cum from your pussy.

kiss Sue
Let him find you in bed with a bull and make him clean you up in front of your bull

kiss Sue
Is that a reverse cuck situation, though? Isn't that a traditional cuck situation? Like in the very old days in Rome the noble ladies would bed the gladiators to have a baby that inherits their husbands wealth. Is the fact that you decided on cuckolding him instead of him bringing up the idea to you want make it a reverse cuck situation? I thought the reverse cuckold is a cuckqueen - a woman that loves seeing her husband fucking other women and the wife wants out the creampies. I guess there's a ton of variations out there.

Back