HUBBY HELPS OUT

Have you ever done this?
...My wife & I did quite a bit of swinging while in college, and continued up until our oldest kid turned 10. That was around 6-7 years ago. All our swingings have been couples & threesomes ... none black, if that is the question.
...Welcome to b2w, by the way. Thanks for filling out your profile ... really helps. From reading your profile it sounds as if your wife may simply be going through a "self-esteem" problem due to her age; its pretty common. We might discuss it at some point. Amazing how their personalities change and what they're willing to do when they lose a few pounds and start feeling great about themselves. Plus, her doctor might be able to help her a bit with some magic pills.
...One couple came on this site several years ago with "wife self-esteem" problems and he said they rarely ever had sex anymore. She didn't think she was sexy and didn't want to take her clothes off in front of him, much less others. They joined a gym, got a stairwalker, and cut out a bunch of carbs & sugar ... she lost 60+ lbs and now he can hardly control her. He says they both feel great and he looks me up every time he comes on here.
Mac

Back