Hubby and wife fucked by BBC like cheap whores

Bow down her.
images
similar to what we do, except we're both on our knees face down taking dick, next to each other

2 yrs ago my ex wife's auntie brought us to a bi swinger club in South America. We thought we would meet other couples, have a little chat, I would practice my Spanish, talk about Spanish literature, maybe football, and perhaps we would find some black couple to have fun with. They had a sort of maze in the club which led to different rooms. Her auntie was leading us through it. Suddenly, we wouldn't know which turn she took. My wife said we would split to look for her. I could not find her, and then I lost my wife too. I walked back, and found a lot of people in one of those rooms. There were like three women in there surrounded by many men. One was my wife, and another her auntie. Black and mostly brown men were doing with them, well, all a man can do with a woman. Each one was busy with 5-6 men. Soon there were too many men for the few women in the room. My wife called me over as soon as her mouth was free of cocks. I answered back, but some of the men started touching my butt. Soon I was kneeling and sucking cocks while they were waiting for a women's hole. I couldn't move towards the ladies. But soon the guys were bored of waiting and started to finger and feeding my ass with their dicks. On hands and knees, I could see my wife's feet splashing in the cum that was dripping down her legs. So much cum I had also inside my ass. It was the first longest night of sex we had in our lives. And those brown and black men had a great time too.

Back