Hubbies Takin' Pics

View attachment 67262View attachment 67261

How many of you white hubbies out there get a kick out of taking snapshots of your woman being fucked by her lover(s)? No matter that you're pushed aside and told to man the door till they're done. Does your woman enjoy that you set up some camera to watch later on?

We’re still pursuing Jo’s first BBC experience, but she likes looking at the photos I take of her. And she’s a great “model.”
She was so nervous and worried about posting her first shot - and she does all the posting - but now she enjoys adding to her media file.

has never said if she likes it or not, too bad, I'm taking them! they've provided years of enjoyment so far. she'll look at one and say "how did you get that" just goes to show her bull was doing his job, she was paying no attention to me, which is perfect as far as I'm concerned

A shot is often worth more than a thousand words. Plus it keeps hubby forever reminded of the slut he's got for a wife!

View attachment 69663
Jo is shy and reserved in public, and dresses modestly outside the house. But she can look so hot when she “dresses up (or down) in private.
She is such a great “model” that she makes me feel like a good photographer while snapping shots of her in sensual and seductive photos.
18690DF3-1906-4A36-B345-0A1B14813CB4.jpeg
We need to find a gifted male model to “pose” with my humble but sexy beauty!

Back