How will a chastity device affect a cuckold?

So, after much discussion my gf and I are going to finally order a chastity device this week (we have a few options in mind, but haven't quite settled on a model yet). Was just curious how this makes some of my fellow cucks feel, esp. when watching your wife with her lovers. Usually, I've been able to please myself on the few occasions I've been present to watch, or afterward when she gets home and tells me about it (usually accompanied by a handjob). Do you find it drives you deeper into submission? Any feelings of humiliation? Would be curious to know.

Yes, being in chastity does drive you deeper into submission (that’s a very accurate way to put it). Chastity makes it so much easier to totally submit and to endure acts of degradation and humiliation. Chastity brings out the slave and the slut in you. There is something about long-term withheld gratification that makes you so eager to comply. It makes you so willing to crawl on the floor and grovel. I love chastity because of the things it makes me do.

Yes, being in chastity does drive you deeper into submission (that’s a very accurate way to put it). Chastity makes it so much easier to totally submit and to endure acts of degradation and humiliation. Chastity brings out the slave and the slut in you. There is something about long-term withheld gratification that makes you so eager to comply. It makes you so willing to crawl on the floor and grovel. I love chastity because of the things it makes me do.
Agree, aside from eating, drinking and breathing... I believe the next most primal want or need for a man is to spread his seed, whether he's hung or tiny, that constant need to ejaculate never goes away. So to have that right taken away from you, knowing every other man is constantly releasing theirs and you're not, mentally, clips your wings. It strips you of your 'manly' reproductive purpose on this Earth, so in a way makes you less of a man.

Then to have a partner or wife who locks you up, and also denies you pussy, mentally and emotionally, for me, is like a desperately thirsty dog chained to a pole on a hot day, with its water bowl purposefully put just out of reach. Funnily enough, I think over time, and conditioning, you seek or need to be locked up, so the decision for sex or release is no longer your own, which for myself can be quite liberating, being told when i'm allowed to orgasm and when i'm not.

For me it was very frustrating in the beginning. I jerked of alot and my wife hate it. So she decide one day that I will never be able to do that again. Thats why she locked me in. She have total control and only gives me orgasm when I deserve it

Chastity and denial are powerful tools to enforce compliance. Men, who are used to having regular orgasms, will go crazy after a few days locked up and will do most anything for the promise of release.
We will do anything after locked up for a few days or even weeks.

Self-quarantining because of the corona virus has become my chastity without a "cage". It's already been months without sex for me and i feel like that needs to change! i'm often horny AF these days. :| Soon i will be back to "hunting" for a chick. Unfortunately my previous FWB had found her a boyfriend and wants to stay monogamous so i need to get me a new one. :( Any Lady on here interested? :p TY

Back