How we got started.

So my bf and I first started talking about the idea of me cuckolding him about a year ago, after a lot of discussing and fantasizing about this we finally decided to start by having a threesome. This was about 2 months ago. It was the first time either one of us had done something like this. So our first bbc experience as a couple was with a friend of his that was visting and from out of state. He was very well endowed to say the least and he was black, it was a very fun tone for everyone but after and following weeks we decided that we would love to turn it up a few notches by me strictly cuckolding him next time and possibly a lot more after If it works! Has any one else have similar experience to this at first?

Attachments

• 4BAEC4A5-33D5-4440-92D8-54E24CCC275C.jpeg
    4BAEC4A5-33D5-4440-92D8-54E24CCC275C.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 92
Have not had the experience,but I would surmise, your BF already wanted to be a cuck, and you wanted BBC.I actually think this is the default state for most white couples, but the idea is too scary so they live their lives as so many others do, with a sub par sex life. Its normal, GO FOR IT.

Back