How to tell wife’s black friend she’s interested in him..

Wife has been crushing on this guy for about a year now who is also married but also has a strong attraction to my wife as well. All she talks about is how hot he is. She verbally fantasizes about him during sex but is to scared to approach him about it. She has told me countless times how she would fuck him.
What if anything can I do, to let this guy know…?
just be straight up tell him your wife wants to fuck him once he see you dont care he be up for ti

Close to same situation. I have hinted how wife likes to party and flirt and i enjoy it as well. I will show picture of her in thong on beach with Jamaican friends and he commented on her and suggest we come over to hang at his place in the resident building pool. Still working on hook up but now he will meet us for drinks and ask to sit between us. Just little hints till we make it happen.

La moglie ha una cotta per questo ragazzo da circa un anno che è anche sposato ma ha anche una forte attrazione per mia moglie. Tutto quello di cui parla è quanto sia figo. Fantastica verbalmente su di lui durante il sesso, ma ha troppa paura di avvicinarsi a lui al riguardo. Mi ha detto innumerevoli volte come lo avrebbe scopato.
E se posso fare qualcosa per far sapere a questo tizio...?
Vuoi provare a chiedergli qualche consiglio su un regalo per tua moglie, sulla lingerie sexy o sull'abbigliamento?

Wife has been crushing on this guy for He is either not interested in your wife sexually or he just doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it. If they interact, are around each other often, and are very friendly with each other, then I can see why your wife might see this as a challenge, but I advise caution on this one. Men with balls make the advances, which is as it should be. Men without balls are unpredictable in these situations. In my opinion, men without balls are more liable to brag, which is something to avoid. Just sayin’. a year now who is also married but also has a strong attraction to my wife as well. All she talks about is how hot he is. She verbally fantasizes about him during sex but is to scared to approach him about it. She has told me countless times how she would fuck him.
He is either not interested in your wife sexually or he just doesn’t have the balls to do anything about it. If they interact, are around each other often, and are very friendly with each other, then I can see why your wife might see this as a challenge, but I advise caution on this one. Men with balls make the advances, which is as it should be. Men without balls are unpredictable in these situations. In my opinion, men without balls are more liable to brag, which is something to avoid. Just sayin’.

Entertain at your home...throw a party so they can get lost in the crowd for a bit...if it happens, it happens, don't ******* anything. My wife and a neighbor flirted for about 6 months before hooking up at our NYE party. Good luck!

Make a joke of it so you can always laugh it off if he reacts the wrong way. Something along the lines of, with her in sight and both looking in her direction say “You know I think [name] has really got the hots for you”

Wife has been crushing on this guy for about a year now who is also married but also has a strong attraction to my wife as well. All she talks about is how hot he is. She verbally fantasizes about him during sex but is to scared to approach him about it. She has told me countless times how she would fuck him.
Hubby's are good for hookups.

Yo they like each other like that already, it’s easy; just have your wife slowly rub his cock and see how he responds, if he is ok with it, pull it out and suck it….that’s how my wife used to do it.

Um hi (name) my wife was wondering if you would like to fuck her she would very much like to be with you in a intaimte mannre what do you think? Simple and to the point

Tell your wife if she wants it to make it happen. Make a move. It’ll either be on from there or she’ll know right away that she was off track.
Perfect answer. Men and women have been flirting with each other since the beginning of time, so this isn't something that is new. If he has a strong attraction for your wife he would be very much in tune with her reactions, so ask her to openly but privately flirt with him. If he's awake, he will catch on and her wants will be met. So will HIS.

JUST TELL HIM...!!!

Um hi (name) my wife was wondering if you would like to fuck her she would very much like to be with you in a intaimte mannre what do you think? Simple and to the point
Hi sexy, I would love to get with you. Let's chat I am not to far away. Athletic, tall, well hung, well groomed. Let's have a conversation.

Well we suppose it depends, we prefer to keep our private life private and away from family/friends. The friendship won't last or you and hubby's maybe won't. Do yer thing. We're just sharing.
We've been married over 40 years, and been in the lifestyle throughout our marriage ( even before we married ).
Enjoyed every min. of it...

Back