How to tell wife’s black friend she’s interested in him..

Wife has been crushing on this guy for about a year now who is also married but also has a strong attraction to my wife as well. All she talks about is how hot he is. She verbally fantasizes about him during sex but is to scared to approach him about it. She has told me countless times how she would fuck him.
What if anything can I do, to let this guy know…?

Wife has been crushing on this guy for about a year now who is also married but also has a strong attraction to my wife as well. All she talks about is how hot he is. She verbally fantasizes about him during sex but is to scared to approach him about it. She has told me countless times how she would fuck him.
Just tell him when all three of you are together

Need to find a way to reach out to him anonymously or talk to him in private in person.
Take a step back from viewing it solely through your 'fetish' and the only two choices are clear. 1) Your wife openly acknowledges her attraction. 2) You state he's attracted strongly without stating where that knowledge comes from....have you seen it for yourself or did your wife tell you? Both ******* asking what makes you think he doesn't know she's interested?

Your wife can simply acknowledge recognition of his attraction or unburden herself of hiding her own and steer or allow things to drift where they will. You speak to him to acknowledge it only if you directly witness it yourself and can condone or dismiss it as the conversation goes- seeing it and ignoring it is irresponsible as a husband/partner and disrespectful to all. Anonymous or 3rd party is dead wrong if dealing with someone you supposedly feel positive about.

Treat him as an adult and respected person, and it will return to a positive place regardless of any tentative steps in between.

Something is not adding up here or you are leaving something out. If they are friends, then I am sure they are both aware of the attraction to each other. If they are friends as you say, then it won't be hard to hide that. However, and only she would know, maybe he is very devoted to his wife, and even though he has this attraction, chooses not to act on it. I say let sleeping dogs lie, if it is to be, then let it happens on its own terms.

Need to find a way to reach out to him anonymously or talk to him in private in person.
I can understand your point but there's been plenty of times that ladies have asked me why I didn't say straight away that I was interested in them . And if they are friends the chances are that the man don't want to be upfront about wanting her as the couple are his friend. It's easier for them to approach him about it .

No. I don’t know how to go about it without coming off weird.
I’d somehow like to reach out to him anonymously to see if he would be interested in a sexy wife that has a crush on him but wouldn’t know how to go about that…
If you want this to happen for her...just man up and tell him that your wife finds him attracted! PERIOD...the rest will happen naturally once your wife physically validates it by openly flirting with him in front of you. BOOM

Tell your wife if she wants it to make it happen. Make a move. It’ll either be on from there or she’ll know right away that she was off track.

softly softly, if he isn't in the lifestyle or kink he will freak out... Just arrange a casual meet up, get the mrs to dress up, and over drinks say you got to take a call...leave them alone...see how far they will go...tell them you will catch up with her at home, invite him back as well... once at home... you will know if he is up for it...

Go out for drinks and tell him. We BBC know what is up and we can tell especially since your wife has been crushing on him. Don't you think he already knows this and he wants to fuck your wife as well.

I will echo the social construct aspect. Drinks, and a few more drinks, in an environment that is just hanging out at first.
I believe nature will take it's course

What are you waiting for???
Call him now!

Invite him to your house for dinner. Make your wife dress a little more sexy than usual. After a while, with an excuse, leave them alone, state clearly that you will not come back before two or three hours and that, in any case, you will call before coming. Say that smiling at him, slowly and clearly. Then let nature take its course ;) :giggle:

Tell him but make sure the signals you are getting from your wife are the correct ones.

Back