How to know if you been cucked

I think my fiancé has been cucking me off and on without my knowledge for a few years. There has not really been any change in her attitude or appearance
She just not into sex as much but she is also 46 and we have three toddlers. So if there a way I can tell. I have asked her. She says no. But I spoke with one guy who said he fucked her like three years ago and some of his details are spot on. Just trying figure this out.

I think my fiancé has been cucking me off and on without my knowledge for a few years. There has not really been any change in her attitude or appearance
She just not into sex as much but she is also 46 and we have three toddlers. So if there a way I can tell. I have asked her. She says no. But I spoke with one guy who said he fucked her like three years ago and some of his details are spot on. Just trying figure this out.
He most likely did fuck your fianc'e. She probably will not admit it to you, at least not until you have married her and she take you to the cleaners if you divorce her.

I guess you’ll just have to take her word for it unless you want to go to the expense and trouble of hiring a detective. Maybe the best thing is simply to accept it. I never thought I would but I quickly became resigned to wearing cuck horns.

I guess you’ll just have to take her word for it unless you want to go to the expense and trouble of hiring a detective. Maybe the best thing is simply to accept it. I never thought I would but I quickly became resigned to wearing cuck horns.
still suitable for avatars ... back when I was a hunter of live game, I'd have given a testicle to bag one like this. Now I just admire the beauty of nature.

cuckold_HORNS.jpg

Last edited:
Seems you might now have a relationship of "convenience" ... that happens. Men lose the desire of "female pursuit" and women get bored with routine "in-out-thank you mam" sex.
Can you prove that any of those ki.ds aren't yours, or are you content to not really care?
After 3 ki.ds she may have lost some of the confidence and drive of being a woman of sexual desires. Most the time its just little clutters of issues that k.ill a sex drive ... with women its often-proportional weight issues like firm breasts, sexy hips, etc.
Kind of the same thing with men except it often hits earlier ... which is why men sometimes choose the easy way for sexual excitement, watching other men fuck their woman.
Start with the dirty panties, there are test kits for seminal secretion. Before you do, ask yourself what you intend to do IF its proof positive? Getting upset that she hasn't shared her "privacy" with you will probably just bury the issue deeper.
Think about it .... she has 3 ki.ds to raise; she can't afford to do it alone or to risk breaking up the family. "Knee jerk" responses can ruin everything.
GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

Last edited:
Same with my wife and a black co-worker years ago. She always denied it but he sent me proof right after our honeymoon.

If she was aware of your fantasy and your postings on this site, why would she deny it. If you're genuinely interested in the lifestyle, speak to her , show her your profile here and discuss your fantasy.

Seems you might now have a relationship of "convenience" ... that happens. Men lose the desire of "female pursuit" and women get bored with routine "in-out-thank you mam" sex.
Can you prove that any of those ki.ds aren't yours, or are you content to not really care?
After 3 ki.ds she may have lost some of the confidence and drive of being a woman of sexual desires. Most the time its just little clutters of issues that k.ill a sex drive ... with women its often-proportional weight issues like firm breasts, sexy hips, etc.
Kind of the same thing with men except it often hits earlier ... which is why men sometimes choose the easy way for sexual excitement, watching other men fuck their woman.
Start with the dirty panties, there are test kits for seminal secretion. Before you do, ask yourself what you intend to do IF its proof positive? Getting upset that she hasn't shared her "privacy" with you will probably just bury the issue deeper.
Think about it .... she has 3 ki.ds to raise; she can't afford to do it alone or to risk breaking up the family. "Knee jerk" responses can ruin everything.
View attachment 6634128
A very wise answer Mac.

Back