How to know if white girls are interested??

My wife tends to flirt with black men we encounter out in stores or dining if she is really interested not only friendly but tends to touch their arms most guys see that as a positive.

If she grabs your cock and says she wants to fuck, that is a pretty good indication. Since that rarely if ever happens. I suggest the following. Eye contact is a good start. Initially it might me just a glance, but if it repeats and there is a hint of smile it might be worthwhile getting closer. Once you are close and are communicating see if she mirrors your actions. Don't crowd her, if and when she wants to get closer she will. Intruding on her space can make her loose interest quickly. If you are side by side turn to face her, if she turns to face you that is a very positive sign. Go back to having her beside you and see if she mirrors that action. One of the subtleties that often get overlooked is let her make the first physical contact. Ultimately there is no definitive way to know if a woman is really interested. Some women will read this and say I am spot on, other will read it and say has this guy ever been with a woman. The most important thing is to genuinely like women for more reasons than just a place to put your cock

I met a lover down the gym. I actually made the first move and spoke to him but afterwards he said he knew I was interested because every time he did bench presses I went on the running machine next to him so I could stare at his crotch when I thought he couldn't see!

Back