How to know if white girls are interested??

I've read how some of you feel about "chit chat" on here and I'm not up to getting shouted down or ridiculed on here any more than I am anywhere else. Since I do have a penchant for black men and make all of my connections in my everyday life,I may be able to give some of you a little insight that could possibly help in your pursuit of white pussy. It just happens that I have one,and I like getting it filled with black cock. I'm not a know it all and I can't speak for all women and won't try to,but I'm always genuine and will tell you all as best I can,honestly how things are from my perspective. This thread is very intriguing to me and had covered some areas that are my real interest in participating on this site. We can learn from each other. There is no special formula and it can be challenging to make the connection,but when it does work for me it is usually well worth it. I don't know how much time I'll have to be on here these next few days. Hubby gets home tomorrow and besides the fact that he's going to meet my BF,the 4th is kind of a big deal for us because many of our friends and family are,or have been in the military. If any of you are interested at all in what I may be able to offer,not really advice,but my opinion and experience,I would enjoy it and hope we can all benefit from it. Take care and have fun and a Happy 4th of July!

My wife has a certain smile... a smile that includes a little sparkle in her eyes... that she reserves just for a Black man that she is attracted to. It hasn't failed yet :p

There is a certain look...a certain way that they move...I don't know how to put it into words but I just know....I have been with a number of white women that that had never been with any one who wasn't white but I tell you...you just know! Start paying more attention to your surroundings...recon my friend, recon!

hell yeah im always flirting witthey h black bull's and they tell me in a hurry what they want'' thats how it is in the dirty south! lay it down to them it's a yes or no it's about the bbc for us bull''

Live in NC also and wish my wife would get hit on by more black guys also she loves gentleman and has had three of them.Meet one at club fifth season in Greensboro one night.

When I first noticed that my wife was flirting with black men I noticed that she would first start by looking into their eyess, she told me that she could tell if they were interested, if they returned her looks, by looking back deeply into her blue eyes. If there was a connection then she would start by laying a hand on their arms or hand, if they did not pull away then she was sure that she had successfully made a connection. I love watching her work a club or a party.

Where are the other husbands and boyfriends in this? Come on guys help our black brothers out and encourage your wifes and girlfriends to not be afraid to make contact it is the fault of society that barriers have been placed both socially and moraly by our schools and institutions that teach girls not to let a black guy touch them, instead we should be teaching them to willingly open their legs and welcome the feeling of having their cunts being spread open by a larger and thicker black male preparing their pussy for womenhood and then marriage if not to a black man then to a willing husband who puts his wife's pleasure and sexual activity ahead of his.

I've had an experience when my wife turned 40. We were out to eat, and had our two ******* with us. We were sitting on the near side of a restaurant, with the bar and the restrooms out of site and across the room. We finished eating, and she had a Texas Tea. She went to the restroom, and was gone for some time. I had already cashed out, so after some time, I walked towards the bar area to find her. She was sitting in a booth, on the outside, with 3 black guys. One beside her and two across. I grabbed a seat adjacent to them at the bar. She was laughing, and asked if I could take the ******* to her sisters as planned. I nodded and got the ******* and took them to their overnighter with their cousins. I took my time getting back, but they were still their, only she was now on the inside of the booth. I sat at the bar and watched for some time, and close to closing time, she noticed me. They had been laughing- she found everything the guy sitting next to her hilarious. He got up and headed to the restroom, and another one of them went to cash out at the bar. I walked over and asked her how everything was going. She said she was ready to head for home if I was. She told me to go warm the car up, and she'd be out shortly. About 5 minutes later, she came saucily out with her wonderful littl wiggle walk and got into the car. She said she had a great time, but her three friends were in town on business, and had to get up early for a meeting. I indicated that I was really turned on, and she could take it farther, but she snuggled to me and told me to take her home and make her happy. I did, but in some way, I was a little disappointed.

for me if im interested in a guy..its a quick look..followed by a coy smile..making sure he is paying attention to me as i do it..and as he approaches my smile gets bigger.making it clear its not a waste of time for either of us...

I have a tendency to flirt with black men to let them know I am interested. Example, once I was at the pharmarcy getting my birth control pills refilled and there was this very handsome black man there buying magnum size condoms. I walked up to him and asked him if that was for show or real. Needless to say, we struck up a conversation and later met in the parking lot, exchanged names and numbers, and we invited him to a party. Also, for the record, he needed the magnum sized condoms!

I have a tendency to flirt with black men to let them know I am interested. Example, once I was at the pharmarcy getting my birth control pills refilled and there was this very handsome black man there buying magnum size condoms. I walked up to him and asked him if that was for show or real. Needless to say, we struck up a conversation and later met in the parking lot, exchanged names and numbers, and we invited him to a party. Also, for the record, he needed the magnum sized condoms!

Very nice detective work by you honey. Knowing you had a real man in your sights is greats you didn't just wait for him to make a move on you. I'm glad he proved to he wasn't putting on a show but was the bull you hoped he was.

For me it's very easy to find the white girls my age that like bbc. I can walk on my campus and I tell you if they like blacks or not. The way they dress and their size really helps most the time. The thicker ones seem to be more in to us since they know we like our girls thick. I have a hard time knowing if the older whites are into bbc. Most the time at bars I just try and look for the couples that looks like the wife is in control.

In the south, wait for her to give you some sort of hint she is interested, such as "a look" or starting a conversation. You will know when it happens......

well let me say this biggest sex organ is the brain. You got to know how to stimulate the brains of other girls either is white, black or any ethnicity. First you gotta work on your personality,confidence the way you move and overall self image. I'm not talking like being cocky and jerky but rather like sense of authority that you know what you want and you are going to get it . Yeah i know most black men are well hung but it's more than that, u need to show that you posses other quality like intelligence . You gotta talk and act with authority like when you work in somewhere whether in a bar,supermarket, pharmacy if you got that aura everyone will notice you . they just act yourself not too much pick up line just struck normal conversation when you find someone you attracted. Since you got that aura everyone will be willing to talk to you.So to finish up we black men gotta work on our overall self image.

My experience of white women ,especially here in South Africa with a past of no interracial interaction is that:
1.They first want to know the black guy,that is why black guys fuck white girls at work cos they are comfortable with them.
2.They want to be comfortable with the black guy,not all white girls or girls in general want any guy to ******* himself upon them.
3.Ther MUST be chemistry,or the guy must have a good sense of humor,or just something that attracts them to the black guy.
4.Make the girl feel good and dont just show from the start you just want to be in her panties,show some intellectual capabilities and be able to communicate and interact at all level to break down the wallsthat exist.
5.Remamber you have to show this white girl that black guys are not what society portray them to be,it is hard work but it can be done when very strategic.
6.Make an impression on the white girl and let her views about black guys change forever.
7.Last but not least,LET HER ENJOY GOOD BLACK COCK SEX TO NEVER GO BACK AGAIN.
8.Be clean and hygienic and look after your body and image.

I HOPE I COULD ADD SOME VALUE TO THE DISCUSSION

Never give up,it is within your reach.

Perfectly stated. I can't add anything more to that list. :)

You can tell but you can't tell. If its not obvious then it can be tricky with white women. A lot of white women are naturally nice, they smile and say "hi", their out going etc. So if one isbeing nice and smiling don't automacially assume that she's ready to fuck.

Well from my point of view,i would not mind if a black guy would chat-up my wife.I know my wife likes any attention from other men,i think it would not take much if a black guy would try his hand with her.A black guy works at the same place as my wife -i just wish he would try chatting her up/ask her for a date,sometimes i just want to prompt him behind her back to ask her for a ******* or just n.s.a. sex.In an ideal world i would love us to have a steady n.s.a. bbc fuckbuddy.In my view i think most women like to be chatted up-married or not.You just have to take your chances,i would find it a real turn on to know a black guy wanted to fuck my wife.
I did notice today out shopping with my wife two different black guys walked past us & as each one passed that they where checking my wife out- HOT.

It's funny, long before I was at all into any of this stuff, I had a GF who worked for the city parks. She was big and curvy, the way I like them. She told me how very often black guys would come up to her and start flirting with her, very openly. She would say "I have a boyfriend". and they would say "Just don't tell him."
I only found this funny at the time. Now I find it erotic.

Back