How to introduce my wife to BBC

What’s the best way to introduce my wife to my fantasy of her being fucked by a BBC without her thinking it’s weird. How do I bring it up in conversation, I think she would be up for it but it’s hard taking the first step
Talk about your fantasies with a sex therapist and take it from there. A sex therapist helped me with my husband.

@Molly1980 in particular what advice did your sex therapist give you?
Thst is HARD to anwer, there was so much. Hmmmm... Insecurity leads to boundaries. Fear of losing your partner or losing the love in between you both is a giant obstacle thst couples need to cross together.

There needs to be trust and assurance that nothing will change. As described to my husband sex is just sex. Some women like using vibrators, others like using black penises. It doesn't mean I don't love my husband. So he is always given priority, if he say "no" it's no.

Now this is something HE is giving me to make me happy. This is not something I am taking. My husband remains my priority.

What’s the best way to introduce my wife to my fantasy of her being fucked by a BBC without her thinking it’s weird. How do I bring it up in conversation, I think she would be up for it but it’s hard taking the first step
Mine was already in conversation with a guy who was a school friend.
He asked to come round to ours when I was away and I said yes.
She started visiting him two three times a week. He fucked her hundreds of times and I am glad he did she needed it.

Back