how to get my fiancee convinced for black

I really want her to try blak atleast once. shes skinny and short asian.but shes reluctant as we never had an experience though she likes a bigger cock. I am 5.7 inches. wat wud you suggest to convonce her easily

Welcome to a world where there is no safe return. So have a seat and beat your meat. To safely introduce your sexy cum hole to the world of BBC.
1. Have an open conversation to see where here head is at. Try watching an IR video and comment you wouldn't mind seeing it in person.
2. Ensure her that your dick is small and has no chance of getting any bigger. Ask her about pussy exploration. A bigger dick has a different type of orgasm.
3. And the most important of all. Let her know, that there is no safe return. She may feel a pleasure she will not be able to forget. You may be reduce to only watching and possibly humiliation. And if you both promise to stay strong. You can get through life toughest challenges, with a Big Black Cock in tow. Good luck, and promise to keep her pantyless around me.:qos:;)downloadfile-28.gif

Welcome to a world where there is no safe return. So have a seat and beat your meat. To safely introduce your sexy cum hole to the world of BBC.
1. Have an open conversation to see where here head is at. Try watching an IR video and comment you wouldn't mind seeing it in person.
2. Ensure her that your dick is small and has no chance of getting any bigger. Ask her about pussy exploration. A bigger dick has a different type of orgasm.
3. And the most important of all. Let her know, that there is no safe return. She may feel a pleasure she will not be able to forget. You may be reduce to only watching and possibly humiliation. And if you both promise to stay strong. You can get through life toughest challenges, with a Big Black Cock in tow. Good luck, and promise to keep her pantyless around me.:qos:;)View attachment 1578005
thts true..
I hope she gets it in her mind

Back