How to find guys willing to give wife and I used condoms filled with cum?

My wife and I want to experiment with injecting another mans cum into her pussy to get her use to the idea of having another man cum in her, but where do we look to find guys willing to donate or sell their used condoms filled with cum to my wife and I, anybody have any ideas or has anyone ever tried to look for anything like this, any help would be very welcome.

My wife and I want to experiment with injecting another mans cum into her pussy to get her use to the idea of having another man cum in her, but where do we look to find guys willing to donate or sell their used condoms filled with cum to my wife and I, anybody have any ideas or has anyone ever tried to look for anything like this, any help would be very welcome.
Perhaps your town has a "Pennysaver", a local newspaper dedicated to advertising needs and for needs in the community.

And what happens if she gets pregnant?

Back