How to be the best cucky husband?

I gonna marry a beautiful woman, she's amazing and is ready to cuck me down the rest of our life's.

I just wondering how can I be the best cucky husband? I want my wife to cheat, cheat everyday she can, especially with strong, dominant and taller BBC's.

I tell her that she should LOVE their lovers, that I want a lover who's keeping her at his or our home, some lover who says you stay now a week with me and me the cuck to de hard work so she can continue this life.

Any others tips or advice? Even she's my wife, I just wanna see her happy with other guys.

If you are in a cuckold relationship it's not cheating. She is following through with a prearranged agreement and you are 100% on board with the situation. It sounds like your expectations are over the top but if part of the rules and boundaries preset more power to you. Just be accommodating to her needs and keep the lines of communication open between the both of you. The lifestyle should be equally pleasurable if it's to be long lasting..

Last edited:
I am still a wannabe but have accepted I would be doing this for her pleasure. Any pleasure I would receive would be secondary.
I have also come to realize I need to always send and communicate that I really want this for her as I am aware and ok with my inability to sexuality satisfy her.

I am still a wannabe but have accepted I would be doing this for her pleasure. Any pleasure I would receive would be secondary.
I have also come to realize I need to always send and communicate that I really want this for her as I am aware and ok with my inability to sexuality satisfy her.
So true ... their should be that time where you and your partner reconnect.

I gonna marry a beautiful woman, she's amazing and is ready to cuck me down the rest of our life's.

I just wondering how can I be the best cucky husband? I want my wife to cheat, cheat everyday she can, especially with strong, dominant and taller BBC's.

I tell her that she should LOVE their lovers, that I want a lover who's keeping her at his or our home, some lover who says you stay now a week with me and me the cuck to de hard work so she can continue this life.

Any others tips or advice? Even she's my wife, I just wanna see her happy with other guys.
It is in no way cheating if you have both agreed that this is the life plan! I suspect you have not thought this through or maybe even this is just wannabe fantasy talk? When do you get married and what is her name? How will you integrate normal life into this cuckolding life? Careers, *******, family, friends etc.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

How to be a good cuck? Don't be this cuck, that's how! He's literally the worst. Cant even be good at being a cuck... SMH

Back