How to approach?

Soooo... hubby and I have so far kept this whole scene as ‘fantasy’. Chatted to a few guys on here but nothings developed from it for one reason or another. I guess the idea of meeting someone online intimidated me a bit and I’m not much into FaceTime calls or kik. So I guess the long story short here is that there is this Jamaican guy who delivers goods to my husbands workplace. Him and hubby always have a laugh and a joke together and I’ve heard him speak fondly of him ( in a non sexual way ) ... just said he’s a good guy. So I was visiting hubby’s workplace and this guy happened to be dropping something off and I had a very brief chat with him... he’s very nice... held my gaze a little too long, and was quite lovely. I had a bit of banter with him ( non sexual) and then he went off to sign paperwork with my husband. Afterwards my husband was buzzing ... telling me that this guy had told my husband how he found me beautiful and that he was a lucky man , and he knows now why hubby’s always smiling. So now my husband wants to approach this guy... show him some naughty photos... try and get him interested . Husband is a very straight to the point kinda guy so won’t feel embarrassed or worried... but I’m thinking what if this guy is horrified? And uncomfortable? Just because he’s paid me a compliment doesn’t mean he wants to have sex with me! He seemed lovely.. and right up my street , and he was without a doubt giving me the eye. But still... in everyday life people don’t just say ‘ hey mate... fancy fucking my wife’ 😂 anyway...any advice would be greatly appreciated.
This is real simple. Have your hub invite me out to eat with you guys and just let him explain that you enjoyed the conversation and you seemed like a cool interesting guy. Thats enough of a hint right there and just take it from dinner and drinks. I have a feeling he'll take the hint and take it from there. You'll learn a lot from that outing.

In the past I would bring up something wife and bull have in common and play off that. As with a Jamaican guy and I told him how wife loves Jamaica and showed us on vacation wife in thong bathing suit and dancing with Jamaican guys. Another time was Vegas and how she loves it there and he said we should go for a weekend and wife agreed and joked how they should go alone since I complain about it there. They both have tattoos and showing each other and I said how she is tattooed everywhere and later that night at our place he asked to see all her tattoos and asked to touch her tattoo down there which ended up being her last bill for quite some time after. Mind you wife don’t want me setting up her and bull at all so I’m actually working both in.

I have approached guys on many occasions to fuck my wife and it isn’t as easy as just saying that my wife is a slut and wants to be fucked. That approach will sometimes work if the occasion is right (like at a club or something). But for this case he should I start talking to him about you and ease the conversation toward your sex life. Then explain what you are into and make the suggestion. A working relationship that he just bluntly asks for this could have the guy feel strange and maybe he agrees then flakes or is just weird about it and doesn’t do it. The guy may find you attractive but might not just be the type to go around fucking married women. There is a definite possibility here but start by getting the guy interested then see if he wants to take it further.

Any man that randomly compliments a man's wife to him unprovoked or compliments her right in front of him definitely wants those married goodies!

Single black men can tell by looking at a married woman if she is getting well fucked at home regularly! Just looking at the statistics about how many people are running around in these sexless marriages. We all have coworkers and we see women at work and we can tell when a married woman is not getting back blown out regularly.

That's why the Karen's of the world exist because they are not getting hit! Man or woman if you are not getting a release you can be a cranky asshole. I get calls from husbands when the wife is being bitchy to come and fuck the attitude right out her!♠️😎

I have approached guys on many occasions to fuck my wife and it isn’t as easy as just saying that my wife is a slut and wants to be fucked. That approach will sometimes work if the occasion is right (like at a club or something). But for this case he should I start talking to him about you and ease the conversation toward your sex life. Then explain what you are into and make the suggestion. A working relationship that he just bluntly asks for this could have the guy feel strange and maybe he agrees then flakes or is just weird about it and doesn’t do it. The guy may find you attractive but might not just be the type to go around fucking married women. There is a definite possibility here but start by getting the guy interested then see if he wants to take it further.
you sound experienced. how long have you been sharing your wife?

Soooo... hubby and I have so far kept this whole scene as ‘fantasy’. Chatted to a few guys on here but nothings developed from it for one reason or another. I guess the idea of meeting someone online intimidated me a bit and I’m not much into FaceTime calls or kik. So I guess the long story short here is that there is this Jamaican guy who delivers goods to my husbands workplace. Him and hubby always have a laugh and a joke together and I’ve heard him speak fondly of him ( in a non sexual way ) ... just said he’s a good guy. So I was visiting hubby’s workplace and this guy happened to be dropping something off and I had a very brief chat with him... he’s very nice... held my gaze a little too long, and was quite lovely. I had a bit of banter with him ( non sexual) and then he went off to sign paperwork with my husband. Afterwards my husband was buzzing ... telling me that this guy had told my husband how he found me beautiful and that he was a lucky man , and he knows now why hubby’s always smiling. So now my husband wants to approach this guy... show him some naughty photos... try and get him interested . Husband is a very straight to the point kinda guy so won’t feel embarrassed or worried... but I’m thinking what if this guy is horrified? And uncomfortable? Just because he’s paid me a compliment doesn’t mean he wants to have sex with me! He seemed lovely.. and right up my street , and he was without a doubt giving me the eye. But still... in everyday life people don’t just say ‘ hey mate... fancy fucking my wife’ 😂 anyway...any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I believe a number of things said here were well intentioned but not reality thought of....you and hubby need to discuss not only how to get into it, but also how to get out. I tend to think hubby doesn't want you to be a discussion around the water cooler either from something the guy might say to someone there OR if someone there has a thought on you or the guys behavior there.

True story- a couple of coworkers (BM/WF) both married got into it for a few months. She was busted by her husband, and told the guy she was done as she needed to repair her home life. He didn't want to stop. The result was she took out a restraining order on him-a court order to keep his distance. It was presented to him by a sheriff's deputy, at his own house with wife and ******* present.

If/when you and hubby are ready, it's much easier for hubby to just invite him to have drinks one evening, you and hubby agree on the place beforehand. I suggest a hotel with a bar or lounge and hubby can at some point (the later the better) mention you're meeting him there. Keep the chat non sexual. If it still feels good, just go to the ladies room and when you come back, pass the guy your panties and ask him to help you find where 'these' are supposed to be....it will slay your victim every time.

I would say have the husband jokingly say you thought he was attractive and what not see how it plays off, if you happen to be there next time flirt a little see if you get a vibe. Looking at your media he will definitely find you sexy!

Here’s an update ... thank you for all your reply’s.. all been helpful x
Hubby decided to ‘ banter chat’ with him. Told him that he made me smile and also told him that I joked to hubby that he can ‘ invite him round for a cuppa anytime’ !
it did advance to them chatting about me and the guy saying some pretty nice things and telling hubby ‘ how lucky he is’. My husband is not shy in coming forward got his phone out and showed him a few cheeky sexy photos of me. Anyway he left it at that and didn’t make any suggestions.
I thought that was that, but this guy is from a city about 30 miles from us ( leeds) we are due to visit leeds overnight in a hotel at the end of September for an occasion. Hubby had mentioned this and the guy had asked hubby if he can meet us for some drinks in the city that night.... no mention of anything sexual... however.... I think ... just maybe .., that after a few drinks I’ll have to try out my sexual seductive skills. 😉

Hubby decided to ‘ banter chat’ with him. Told him that he made me smile and also told him that I joked to hubby that he can ‘ invite him round for a cuppa anytime’ !
it did advance to them chatting about me and the guy saying some pretty nice things and telling hubby ‘ how lucky he is’. My husband is not shy in coming forward got his phone out and showed him a few cheeky sexy photos of me. Anyway he left it at that and didn’t make any suggestions.
I thought that was that, but this guy is from a city about 30 miles from us ( leeds) we are due to visit leeds overnight in a hotel at the end of September for an occasion. Hubby had mentioned this and the guy had asked hubby if he can meet us for some drinks in the city that night.... no mention of anything sexual... however.... I think ... just maybe .., that after a few drinks I’ll have to try out my sexual seductive skills. 😉
Ta da

Daymn seems that that guy is kinda SHY lol , I 'd not let it go that easy, mmmmmmm

I would say proceed. You have some advantages in the situation you describe. You know each other. It seems like from what you say a positive reaction between you. The guy sounds like a nice grounded man. I doubt he will be offended by the offer. After all he too will have a advantage of knowing both your husband and you are in agreement if the offer is made by your husband. One thing i would be sure your interest is expressed as well. Then he knows it's not some guy trying to trick or push his wife into something. Some guys will back away from that situation. Even if he's not into what you are talking about i doubt a bad response. He may say no for several reasons but I'm guessing he will be flattered by the offer. It seems like you have nothing to loose by the suggestion.
Thank you again

I'll be anxious to find out how this whole thing goes! Sounds like a very sexy adventure or potential adventure for sure! Good luck!

So jealous! But best wishes and hope he is into it and have your first and defo not last bbc!

In the past I would bring up something wife and bull have in common and play off that. As with a Jamaican guy and I told him how wife loves Jamaica and showed us on vacation wife in thong bathing suit and dancing with Jamaican guys. Another time was Vegas and how she loves it there and he said we should go for a weekend and wife agreed and joked how they should go alone since I complain about it there. They both have tattoos and showing each other and I said how she is tattooed everywhere and later that night at our place he asked to see all her tattoos and asked to touch her tattoo down there which ended up being her last bill for quite some time after. Mind you wife don’t want me setting up her and bull at all so I’m actually working both in.
Interesting

Attachments

• IMG-20210320-WA0130-1.jpg
    IMG-20210320-WA0130-1.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 36
Back