How to accept this cuck lifestyle in marriage? Afraid of divorce..

Hi, mine woman and I are both Arab, we love each other in the beginning, but I'm now afraid that my wife lost some interest and respect for me.

We have both two beautiful *******, she's a career woman and I work some hours, but do the house cleaning, groceries and cooking etc. We both agreed to that lifestyle. She was always, bossy, dominant, she walked pretty much often over me and could really be humiliating to me, I loved how she threated me always.

But there is a issue, in the past she cheated with her colleague at work, she told me that in all honesty and she was honest, we had an amazing sex live after that, but there was a but.

We both agreed that she's a woman with more sexual needs than me. We both agreed to the cuckold lifestyle. She did wanna work directly to it and it's now a few days where two black and arab bulls/friends come over our house.

They fuck her, let her moan, having orgasms etc. I'm glad she have her first orgasm just by penetrating or looking at both of there big cocks.

But it hurts a little, especially when they sleep, and she command me to cook for them of make breakfast, we both agreed that they never sleep at our place, but now they do sleep together will I sleep on the sofa.

Tomorrow morning she yelled at me, they laughed at me and I make them breakfast. They fucked in the shower again where I was watching, she looks at me and says, "this is what a real man looks like, you can never satisfy me, and she yelled at me to fuck off"...

After that they came on her feet and she called me back to lick it off. I didn't wanna, but the Arab bull grabed my head and ****** me. After that my wife said, if they wanna piss on me they can do that, but they didn't, when they planned to go, they called me, spitted all three on my face and they leaved.

My wife came back after soms 7 or 8 hours, she ignored me, she just was quiet, looked at me angry and said I don't know why, "but I look at you so differently now". I did cook for her and she sended me away when I did wanna eat with her.

What can I do now? I really love my wife and just wanna see her happy, but this thing hurts a little, I thought she gonna give me some after care, but now, she pushes me away.

Thanks.

This sounds like you are uncomfortable with it and can’t accept it. This seems like it’s taking a mental toll on you, from what I’ve read(assuming it’s true) divorce would be easier to deal with. You’re subjected to the fact that she’s pleasured and happy, but you don’t contribute to that happiness and it seems that you never have nor will. I don’t see the beauty in it, but it’s your life. Just take care of yourself first. If this is something you genuinely don’t like or get hurt by without any form gratification, just part ways and focus on you.

This sounds like you are uncomfortable with it and can’t accept it. This seems like it’s taking a mental toll on you, from what I’ve read(assuming it’s true) divorce would be easier to deal with. You’re subjected to the fact that she’s pleasured and happy, but you don’t contribute to that happiness and it seems that you never have nor will. I don’t see the beauty in it, but it’s your life. Just take care of yourself first. If this is something you genuinely don’t like or get hurt by without any form gratification, just part ways and focus on you.
Thanks

Hi, mine woman and I are both Arab, we love each other in the beginning, but I'm now afraid that my wife lost some interest and respect for me.

We have both two beautiful *******, she's a career woman and I work some hours, but do the house cleaning, groceries and cooking etc. We both agreed to that lifestyle. She was always, bossy, dominant, she walked pretty much often over me and could really be humiliating to me, I loved how she threated me always.

But there is a issue, in the past she cheated with her colleague at work, she told me that in all honesty and she was honest, we had an amazing sex live after that, but there was a but.

We both agreed that she's a woman with more sexual needs than me. We both agreed to the cuckold lifestyle. She did wanna work directly to it and it's now a few days where two black and arab bulls/friends come over our house.

They fuck her, let her moan, having orgasms etc. I'm glad she have her first orgasm just by penetrating or looking at both of there big cocks.

But it hurts a little, especially when they sleep, and she command me to cook for them of make breakfast, we both agreed that they never sleep at our place, but now they do sleep together will I sleep on the sofa.

Tomorrow morning she yelled at me, they laughed at me and I make them breakfast. They fucked in the shower again where I was watching, she looks at me and says, "this is what a real man looks like, you can never satisfy me, and she yelled at me to fuck off"...

After that they came on her feet and she called me back to lick it off. I didn't wanna, but the Arab bull grabed my head and ****** me. After that my wife said, if they wanna piss on me they can do that, but they didn't, when they planned to go, they called me, spitted all three on my face and they leaved.

My wife came back after soms 7 or 8 hours, she ignored me, she just was quiet, looked at me angry and said I don't know why, "but I look at you so differently now". I did cook for her and she sended me away when I did wanna eat with her.

What can I do now? I really love my wife and just wanna see her happy, but this thing hurts a little, I thought she gonna give me some after care, but now, she pushes me away.

Thanks.
If this lifestyle is going to work, you both have to be 100% ok with it. It sounds like you is not comfortable with it, so you should really think through it. You only have one life, as far as we know.

Thanks.
Time to man up, grow some balls and take charge. And then bring her to a BBC to be fucked hard as punishment.

Back