How the white female body fits together so well with BBC

842075771-gif.4138503
So my 4 inch cock does not even come close

Here is the video referenced in my first post. Looks like the original was deleted.

View attachment 5536306
WOW!!!! Thank you for posting this beautiful and exciting video that so very well shows and explains our white wife's need for hard big black cocks to fuck hard and deep in their unprotected married white cunt and womb. The hard big black cocks provide our wives with the intense sexual pleasure they need and deserve as a Natural female.
I have been very lucky to watch my wife having very intense orgasms on hard big black cocks, giving her the pleasure she needs and deserves as a Natural female, satisfying her biological need to be fucked by Alpha males.
I always feel very happy for my wife when I see her having the intense pleasure that she can only get from hard big cocks fucking hard and deep in her unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I usually remember to thank the men, including the black men, that have fucked my wife for giving her the intense pleasure that she needs and deserves but I can't give her.

Attachments

• VID_20170523_214955.mp4
    105.2 MB
  • VID_20191025_AAD Black Cock 2 Fucking My Wife Again.mp4
    64.6 MB
  • VID_20191025_AAD Black Cock 3 Fucking My Wife.mp4
    178.5 MB
Back