How Small Are You?

Ok it's tiny. But you can't do anything about it. I find the accessories, such as “cages”, ridiculous.
A woman may enjoy having a small-tailed companion, if he is vicious. For a woman, living with an intelligent candaulist is a wonderful opportunity.
She can fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants, wherever she wants. The candaulist is always happy

Ok it's tiny. But you can't do anything about it. I find the accessories, such as “cages”, ridiculous.
A woman may enjoy having a small-tailed companion, if he is vicious. For a woman, living with an intelligent candaulist is a wonderful opportunity.
She can fuck whoever she wants, whenever she wants, wherever she wants. The candaulist is always happy
Please login or become a member to view
That pic show (ex)wife was just ok I jerk on her. Inside her was 'private' for her BBC

Please login or become a member to view
That pic show (ex)wife was just ok I jerk on her. Inside her was 'private' for her BBC

It's great that you were allowed to jerk off on your ex if that's what you both enjoyed, but I'm not sure why you think that makes what other people enjoy "ridiculous."

My wife has kept me in chastity for 14 years now. For us, it's not an "accessory" as you call it. It's a lifestyle choice. And it wasn't done because I'm small (though over the years it's definitely made me much smaller than I was). The reasons she started caging me are far less about my size, and far more about the expression of her dominance, keeping me aroused and pining for her, keeping me in a submissive mindset, ratcheting up my angst and emotional reactions when she plays with others, etc. We've been doing it for far longer than she's been cuckolding me, and she continues to do it because she likes the results, which makes us both happy.

So you are entitled to your opinion, and I guess if cages seem "ridiculous" to you, so be it. But my wife and I are still together and happier than ever. So maybe that can be food for thought when you're posting pictures of your ex-wife on internet forums and trying to kink-shame strangers. You can think what you want about what other people do, but maybe you don't need to go around telling strangers they're "ridiculous" for doing things differently from your way.

It's true. This is the eternal problem of judgments. Excuse me. Everyone does what seems best to them.

I rectify. For me (according to my opinion which I do not seek to impose) I particularly find the cages "intellectually reductive". It's a big subject. Maybe you'll tell me that it's a good "excuse"?

Flaccid like 1"to 1 1/2 on a good day, but it varies. Erect size of toilet paper tube, under 5".
My wife likes to use the toilet paper roll for measurements of cocks like mine. The roll she uses is 4 inches long, when she puts it on my hard dick all the way I don't stick out the other end. She loves showing that to her lady friends. They get a good laugh.

Back